Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK

Attachments

• witchingandbitching.png
    witchingandbitching.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 378
Last edited by a moderator:
With a title like this I don't see how I can resist getting this! As you can guess I have zero interest in the piano, amelie , or striped pyjamas!!!!:D:D;)

Reactions: Troll2Fan
I love Alex de la Iglesia, and I LOVE Carolina Bang! Soooo many of her work doesn't have English subs though! I would definitely buy this as long as I could find a copy somewhere with English subs so I could swap out the discs. On a side note, I would really love a release of Pluton BRB Nero with English subs!

I love Alex de la Iglesia, and I LOVE Carolina Bang! Soooo many of her work doesn't have English subs though! I would definitely buy this as long as I could find a copy somewhere with English subs so I could swap out the discs. On a side note, I would really love a release of Pluton BRB Nero with English subs!

Have to agree with everything here.

I guess the eventual US release will be the one with subs. The Uk is still waiting for official releases of The Last Circus and the Spark of life .

Pluton BRB Nero was especially irritating when the Spanish DVD steelbook was 15 Euros a couple of years back. Can't understand why nobody has bought the English language rights (I'm guessing licensor asking too much)

Looks like this may be my first group buy

It's a pity the disc is not English friendly. Don't fancy having to pick up an English disc also. Especially as It would be a blind buy to begin with :(

It's NOT - Mine arrived today and it's just Spanish and dubbed in German, or German or Dutch subs - damned sure it was advertized somewhere as having English subs.

Anyhow, that's money right down the bloody drain!

OH NOES!! :ohno:

But I think it WAS confirmed here that there was no English subs.

Does the film LOOK any good??!! :p

DE - Witching and Bitching

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

I22H0A2.jpg

czOFyra.jpg

kQbxnsm.jpg

K8ToUQ1.jpg

WrsXWx9.jpg

UVlth0V.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

uHryhZ0.jpg

Mx3eBhm.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

vSsezrP.jpg

42rHVsy.jpg

For those still waiting for an English friendly release Amazon.com currently have the DVD (no blu ray yet) for pre order 14th October.