China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
glad I went for the HDzeta boxset, much prefer the art and love when they put a lenti on the box, although would have used the tank poster on the back! Plus it is cheaper than the manta box due to the special pack which is great, something different. Out of the Manta choices I went with the lenti as this was my fav of the 3 choices. Nice one HDzeta!

Why were three prices given when the beauty shot shows only two - the boxset and the double lenti - for sale individually?

Why were three prices given when the beauty shot shows only two - the boxset and the double lenti - for sale individually?

The single lenti will be sale individually also, in the boxset though they remove the steel and add a hardback book

The only version not for sale individually will be the 4K edition

Reactions: thedefector
I like what HDZeta have done for this, but I think I'm going to risk buying from Manta Lab on order day. Ultimately it's about the steelbook to me and I think Mants will be better.

Unless HDZ surprise us, you know this will be flat and glossed.

The single lenti will be sale individually also, in the boxset though they remove the steel and add a hardback book

The only version not for sale individually will be the 4K edition

OK got ya. Think this one-click is the one I'll go for.

MAN IM SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH HOW HDZ WORK FOR THEIR BOXSET, PRICE IS AMAZING , QUALITY TOO AND PRODUCT FINAL TOO,,, OTHER COMPANY SHOULD LEARN MUCH MORE FROM THIS COMPANY. especially FOR THE PRICE!!

who really need 3 steelbook of the same movie, we got 2 steel instead of 3 and price is like 40-50 less

It is utterly idiotic that every cover, including the box and even the damn digibook, is lenticular. If at least the box itself had been lenticular-free, I still would have bought this.

I'm under no illusion that it will make any difference to them, but I am done with HDZeta, permanently.

Well there's a double lenti slip and two lenti slips ... so does that mean that two of 3 slips at least have only one lenti and the back art will have a different finish like the Fury Road lentis?

I'm sold on the OC! This is the first release I'm interested in that replaces a SB with a book and I think that's a wonderful idea. I don't need or want 3 of the same SB and would rather have more extras. $110 for the OC is a great price as well!

I did order the Manta OC and prefer that box. The black WW arm image never felt right for this film and certainly doesn't work with the rest of the box. It's pretty but doesn't show WW's other attributes (strength, courage, skill, etc.) and is too aesthetically different to pair with all the other blue/orange images.

• Thanks
Reactions: Thompsons
I wonder if the book included in the special pack is the same as the wonderful Target digibook?
Usually the books in HDzeta are the exact same as what you get with digibooks releases

The photos you see in the digibook is a selection from this book below
Excellent hardback book with a cool insert included
Available from most book sellers
41sLDM7vbdL._SY447_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: nafosb
Status
Not open for further replies.