China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manta & HDZeta have missed a trick here... one of them should have used the box art on a slip... preferably a full slip as that's what I wanted! Feels like it's all the same images recycled too much.

Ah well think I'll go for Manta as I want a full slip.

So, the Special Pack exclusive to the boxset includes the lenti digibook instead of a steelbook? :watch:

Yep that's the norm for HDZeta's box sets, one edition will have the standard 2D and 3D discs, another the 4K disc and the last will substitute the actual Steelbook for something else (usually a hardback book)

Reactions: SteelCollz
Yep that's the norm for HDZeta's box sets, one edition will have the standard 2D and 3D discs, another the 4K disc and the last will substitute the actual Steelbook for something else (usually a hardback book)

That's actually a really good way of doing it. Saves you having 3 of the same steelbook but allows you to own all 3 slips with a little something extra.

I suppose I'm in for the double lenti. Don't love the art on Manta's steel, and while that Media Markt release has my favourite art it'll probably be matte and they won't show the back either.

Can't believe nobody used this poster.

I don't think they were allowed, too controversial :(

I hope the rest of the beauty shots follow shortly. I’d like to see the rest of the package such as Art Cards, etc.
Same here. I'm excited to see what different extras they thought of for each edition. I really loved what they did for Fury Road so hopefully it will be something cool here too.

I suppose I'm in for the double lenti. Don't love the art on Manta's steel, and while that Media Markt release has my favourite art it'll probably be matte and they won't show the back either.

That would definitely be the best poster artwork of this movie for me. Really too bad that it didn't make it...

• Thanks
Reactions: Spinky

Really wanted that art on something too. But apparently it's not allowed to be used for any home releases:( (for the moment)

I mean....I would like to buy this box set but i don't have the money, I might have to sell my ps4:dunno:

You would sell your PS4 for this?

Jeeeeez, so once it's arrived, you've opened it, admired the artwork, ficked through the extras, then put it neatly back onto your shelf to display...
What are you gonna do when he Last Of Us 2 or Red Dead Redemption is released?

No steelbook is worth selling a PS4 for! :LOL:

You would sell your PS4 for this?

Jeeeeez, so once it's arrived, you've opened it, admired the artwork, ficked through the extras, then put it neatly back onto your shelf to display...
What are you gonna do when he Last Of Us 2 or Red Dead Redemption is released?

No steelbook is worth selling a PS4 for! :LOL:
Didn't think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.