China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad I already got the Mantalab version.
As some other people I am completely confused about the time. 10 am est = 4 pm (gmt +1)
So I expect the GB in 15 minutes!!!!!
I’m ready!

The gb is done. Went live 1 hour ago

Not enough copies to go around. Ask HDZeta why they post quantity on so many places including their webstore...

GB allocation is neither here nor there, by not starting the GB at the previously mentioned time you haven’t given everyone a fair shot at getting what there was to be had

Should have delayed it altogether if 3pm was a no go

I thought I'd get here 30 mins early but it seems like I'm 30 mins late. This is quite the disappointment.

@apsmith21 When did you find out there will be a system maintenance? Normally, I'd assume they get scheduled at least couple of days early...

Emergency fix. I personally had no electricity all last week at home - having a tree go through your roof causes some issues. :)

And then was at MondoCon with only mobile phone access for 4 days. :)

While the low amount of copies surely is a major disappointment from HDZeta's side, the time change is to (sadly) blame on HDN. Sorry but telling us the time for a whole week @apsmith21 and then changing it for whatever reason is really bad form. Passed on Manta for this, now I have no copy at all. Not cool. :angry:

GB allocation is neither here nor there, by not starting the GB at the previously mentioned time you haven’t given everyone a fair shot and getting what there was to be had

Should have delayed it altogether if 3pm was a no go

You would not have gotten a copy either way Tommy. Too few to go around.

Good luck with the webstore purchase!

Reactions: Actarus
With a print run of 2000 I hope that many, if not all of you get what you want when the web store goes live soon. For what it's worth, I've ordered 4 or 5 times directly from the web shop and never had any problems. I use a Visa card with no foreign transaction fees that I often use for overseas purchases. Seems to work better for me than Mastercard that sometimes flags my foreign purchases as suspicious.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
You would not have gotten a copy either way Tommy. Too few to go around.

Good luck with the webstore purchase!

If x amount of others were able to get one from the GB why couldn’t I? You have no idea who would have been successful or not, yes people still would have missed out but at least everyone would have had a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.