China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GUtted, missed out, thought it was 4pm

Double Lenti out of stock when the GB was due at 3pm? How is that fair? I am extremely upset right now. I have been waiting and waiting. No warning that it was live at 2pm?!

That is a F***** joke that the GB started 1 hour early. Maybe I am done with HDZETA.

What a f&$king joke (n)

This.
Sorry, even with low quantities the GB should have started at the time that was given.
I'm disappointed.

dude - it has been explained a few times that it is not HDZETA fault

Are u trolling or what?

Not fair at all...they said it will be available here at the same time as in their website and it is not yet....we can't trust this people

I will not buy it from the website, They have shown us they are no trusty people, they can keep their "premium editions"

I thought I'd get here 30 mins early but it seems like I'm 30 mins late. This is quite the disappointment.

@apsmith21 When did you find out there will be a system maintenance? Normally, I'd assume they get scheduled at least couple of days early...

Going to unsub from the thread while everyone works the disappointment out from their systems - and best of luck to those braving Zeta's site. This West Coasty is going back to sleep for a few hours! :sleep:

I am glad I already got the Mantalab version.
As some other people I am completely confused about the time. 10 am est = 4 pm (gmt +1)
So I expect the GB in 15 minutes!!!!!
I’m ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.