China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No one gets banned from this site for not paying a GB request - you can't do that anymore on here - you have to pay up front for you copy unless it's a deposit group buy.

If this is the best you can do, then you clearly missed the point which is definitely on you. It was about personal responsibility and if the members should be expected to conduct themselves in a certain way, then so should everybody else. I saw 8 am for me and it started long before that, so, I don't care what anyone wants to say about allocation, because nobody knows for sure what would have happened if this was just done the way we were told it would be done. No one is to blame? Just too bad to those of us who make plans to be here and the right time and to get whatever shot we would have had to get a copy? This should not ever happen again. I feel just as bad for everyone else affected by this or I wouldn't still be here making my voice heard.

actually this is one of the worst pre-prders I've been part of. The way things have been handled here was a joke but HDZeta's website is a joke as well! Unbelievable!

Doctor Strange Blufans was as bad if not worse ! It went live at THE EXACT pre-order time and got sold out instantly !

So how come WW went so quickly when they still have copies of BvS and Suicide Squad available? I only just bought a copy of the former a few months ago.
I've never received a confirmation email from them after a purchase.

WW sold out so quickly as it is a ''much more popular and In Demand Release'' than BvS and Suicide Squad. They do not even come close at how WW is ''In Demand''.
WW is as much in demand, if not more, as Blufans Doctor Strange was/is.

Reactions: Spinky
so, I don't care what anyone wants to say about allocation, because nobody knows for sure what would have happened if this was just done the way we were told it would be done.

False, we've seen it happen before with Doctor Strange, and it was only because of the intervention of Wreck that we were able to help everyone that wanted a copy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
WW sold out so quickly as it is a ''much more popular and In Demand Release'' than BvS and Suicide Squad. They do not even come close at how WW is ''In Demand''.
WW is as much in demand, if not more, as Blufans Doctor Strange was/is.

When I saw a 2,000 print run, I said :wow:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Don't know why but decided to check one last time and the HDZeta site was back to running smooth and lo and behold the boxset was there so I managed to order one! Happy days. :thumbs:

Don't know why but decided to check one last time and the HDZeta site was back to running smooth and lo and behold the boxset was there so I managed to order one! Happy days. :thumbs:

Congrats. Its all about the traffic to the site. Most people thought it was over or still arguing over here lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
Status
Not open for further replies.