China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to secure a double lenti from the website earlier - do you normally get a confirmation email with HDZeta? First time ordering from them.

Again, low allocation is no excuse when the GB went up an hour early. THAT wasn't HDZeta's fault. It was HDN.

I like when members who have recently joined/have very few messages under their belts, can push HDN under the bus without knowing its history in regards to GBs !

HDN have only been nothing but reliable on every Group Buy. Sh*t happens ! When they can fix it, they do (as they Clearly have shown for Doctor Strange Blufans GB),
if they can't, it's just out of their hands !

We are hearing all the concerns ... and i have personally not gone and read any posts in the last few pages as i will have to do so ... but having just returned from a Con I still have wrapping up to do like unloading and returning a van by x time etc. lots of boring non fun stuff. :p

Staff will convene together to make the experience better for all ... if that means us buying all up front and hosting on our web store to create a better experience to give an announced time week in advance etc. then those are possibilities. All things we will discuss, and much more. And also we will open a conversation with many members here to get that input as well.

Just please bare with us and give us some time. And if it makes anyone feel any better. I havent bought any wonder woman edition world wide and was waiting for this one, and missed out. @digitalbabe @apsmith21 @cooey

Thank you very much for that considerate and thoughtful reply. It doesn't ease the pain of missing out but it still means a lot that some people here actually care enough to want to try and make sure something like this doesn't happen again rather than just making excuses to all of us who are really disappointed right now.

Have a great day and thanks again.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Wireduck
I like when members who have recently joined/have very few messages under their belts, can push HDN under the bus without knowing its history in regards to GBs !

HDN have only been nothing but reliable on every Group Buys. Sh*t happens ! When they can fix it, they do (as they Clearly have shown for Doctor Strange Blufans GB),

Knowing HDN's history isn't necessary to participate in GBs. Being "new" and having "very few messages" doesn't abstain anyone from voicing their concerns.

I want to thank the staff and @Wreck for listening/planning to listen to its users.

HDN have only been nothing but reliable on every Group Buy. Sh*t happens ! When they can fix it, they do (as they Clearly have shown for Doctor Strange Blufans GB),

Wow, I can't believe how rude this post is but I'm just too tired and disappointed to debate people who seem to like to argue and believe they are always right rather than listening to people who are making very polite comments about how poorly this was handled so it can be improved for everyone.

:whistle:

In my own opinion, only Premium Members should be able to join GBs. But, I guess, we need the traffic here.

I'm gonna play the devil's advocate here but i think if the GB was delayed an hour (or later) instead of going live early, there would be an equal (or more) amount of people voicing their concerns saying why couldn't have it gone 1 hour early since they could've made that time. Just sayin' people would've been disappointed either way. I think the best course of action was to disappoint the smallest number of people possible.

I'm gonna play the devil's advocate here but i think if the GB was delayed an hour (or later) instead of going live early, there would be an equal (or more) amount of people voicing their concerns saying why couldn't have it gone 1 hour early since they could've made that time. Just sayin' people would've been disappointed either way. I think the best course of action was to disappoint the smallest number of people possible.

Yes, by keeping the GB time the same as it was announced and posted in this thread for over a week. I can't possibly imagine why anyone would have complained about the timing if it was held at the time we were all told to be here well in advance.

Maybe, in the future, HDN not host any GB for HDZeta and let everyone fend for themselves. :cigar:

:whistle:

In my own opinion, only Premium Members should be able to join GBs. But, I guess, we need the traffic here.

Regarding what you have since deleted, I joined for a GB and stayed for the discussion of upcoming releases which may not seem evident by a post count. I'm not here for elitism. But, I speak only for myself and not others.

I was thinking more along the lines of if a change in time was necessary, then perhaps put up a notice in the thread or OP stating that the Group Buy would take place at the same time but on a different day.

Or are the Group Buy copies not reserved for the host and therefore have to be sold within a certain time or they are allocated elsewhere?

• Thanks
Reactions: StarkRomanoff
Regarding what you have since deleted, I joined for a GB and stayed for the discussion of upcoming releases which may not seem evident by a post count. I'm not here for elitism. But, I speak only for myself and not others.

I don't care about the post count. I actually care more with one's RATINGS count. It does say something about yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Status
Not open for further replies.