X-Men: Apocalypse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 3) [Hong Kong]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release Date: November 18, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D-3D) Numbered 301 to 500 - Lenticular Slip (2D-3D) Numbered 301 to 500 - One Click Numbered 1 to 300. Pre-order: 8PM, November 3rd, 2016 (HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $46.99 (Full Slip or Lenti - limited to one copy of each) - $93.98 (One Click limited to one per order)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run (Total 1,000. Both Domestic and International). Booklet, Post card (4ea), Character Cards(12ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Full Slip edition will include a character magnet(Loose) as a gift and Lenticular Slip edition will include a pin badge(Loose) as a gift

IMG_8989.JPGIMG_8990.JPG
IMG_8991.PNG

More Manta Lab Global Releases
We are preparing for X-men: Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan and Independence Day:Resurgence Manta Lab Global release and more information will be updated soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same artwork but flipped, Kimchidvd's full slip art is Manta's lenticular art and vice versa.

But the Manta has a booklet. The Manta would have been an easy pass if it wasn't for the booklet. I'm really curious about a Blufans edition. All these different release dates make choosing a lot harder.

It doesn't look like there's much interest in this Manta release. Maybe it's too similar to the KimchiDVD version?

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
If it's region A locked like The Revenant then there'll be even less interest.

Or maybe people don't want, or can't afford, so many versions of the same title - especially if they're all too similar. To be perfectly honest, I'm starting too question it.

Or maybe people don't want, or can't afford, so many versions of the same title - especially if they're all too similar. To be perfectly honest, I'm starting too question it.
I think you're right on both counts. There's not a massive love for this movie like there is for other Marvel releases. And I'm not sure how many people can afford 5 or 6 different versions of the same title. I limit myself to one version maybe two if it's a movie I really love.

It doesn't look like there's much interest in this Manta release. Maybe it's too similar to the KimchiDVD version?

Very possible, I didn't get the Kimchi, like the lenti and want that badge so signed up....trying not to go crazy, want to see what blufans has to offer..

Reactions: MM3