X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray Slipbox) (CE) (JB Hi-Fi Exclusive) [Australia]

May 19, 2013
Sydney, Australia
43-jpg.96884

LINK HERE

Price: AUD $39.98

Release Day: 15/10/14

Info:

> You Choose The Cover From 23 Characters!
54-jpg.106109

Attachments

• 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,173
  • 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 543
Last edited:
@rover, do you have any idea how JB Hi Fi's packaging is for shipping? I'm curious to if this would be well-protected in a box rather than just throw into a bubble mailer.

@rover, do you have any idea how JB Hi Fi's packaging is for shipping? I'm curious to if this would be well-protected in a box rather than just throw into a bubble mailer.
Hey buddy, items for international delivery have usually been in a box with 'foam balls'.
But I would still recommend emailing their customer support about what the current international packaging is.
If they don't tell you, PM me and I'll give them a call :thumbs:

Rover

Reactions: tridon
Just received mine. Pretty sure I'll be sending it back.

First off, it's a G1 slipbox. It could've easily been a G2, but they decided to add a large piece of empty box at the top to turn it into a G1.

Lastly, the slipbox is cheap. It's super-thin and flimsy.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mine came today. Nice but nothing spectacular. Double sided cards. I didn't realize the gold part with "You choose the cover" was a permanent part of the packaging. Would have looked nicer without that.

Hi, just so you know, the bottom gold part is actually not permanent but removable - just peel it off gently as its held on with a few of those gluey dots.