Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 15th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr - €20.05
fnac.com - €19.99

813g6Zj0OnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
if you are able to take a careful look this is as awful, or even worst photoshopping

but it's was a-ok for everyone

talking about sometaking a poo. (xavier)
young xavier having no hands.
flames coming out of old xaviers butt...and colossus being angry about it.
magneto praying

etc etc.

542da9c27a732.jpg

Reactions: RabbitChen
I think it may be wise to wait for the retailers to update their listings before getting too worked up about this. It looks like a very poor photoshop job, it may not even be the final artwork.

Reactions: augustus
I think it may be wise to wait for the retailers to update their listings before getting too worked up about this. It looks like a very poor photoshop job, it may not even be the final artwork.
Got it from Comicbook .com but who knows. the art is awful Wolverine and Xavier look like there taking a dump

While the whole thing is hardly inspiring, it's really the odd placement of Wolverine that ruins it.

It reminds me a bit of the recent UK release of X-Men: The Last Stand. Fox took the original DVD cover with the team standing still and looking forward, yet decided to photoshop a new Wolverine picture over the old one and added a white glow to cover (sort of) the original. He just looks so out of place and the glow is just weird.

I won't be surprised if this is the final image for France. We'll just have to see if anywhere else gets a steelbook and if the design is different.

Sounds interesting with a reasonable pricing but will wait on further artwork updates before making a purchase...

Looking forward to seeing this version of the film - the steelbook looks awful IMO.
Going to pass, get the normal release and put the disc in the Kimchi release....

The more I look at this artwork, the more silly it gets, the over use of blue does not make sense. Just look how scary that little man pretending to be Wolverine is, with his claws he is good at swiping at legs but all you have to do is stand on him, KO. :LOL: This better not be their final artwork, they must be joking or the designer was high on something.