ORDER: Target

XFC.jpeg

XFC2.jpeg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 257
Last edited by a moderator:
looks like I'll be @ TARGET opening day on June 1st to take my pick on some mint metals. I hope the artwork is different from all the rest out there. If it is, this will be jumped on by collectors (especially @ $12.99)

$10 at Target

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

9a7epytu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fooled again. :( still not out yet on the shelves at my Target.

Don't you love Target? I see a lot of people bash wal mart, just because it's wal mart, but Target has to be one of the most un-coordinated retailers I've ever seen. I would rather buy a special edition release from wal mart than Target for several different reasons.

Fooled again. :( still not out yet on the shelves at my Target.

they're not out yet on the shelves at any Target. everybody is getting these by either doing online purchase with in store pickup option or like i did. just write all the dpci numbers on a piece of paper and have them go get them from the back.

they're not out yet on the shelves at any Target. everybody is getting these by either doing online purchase with in store pickup option or like i did. just write all the dpci numbers on a piece of paper and have them go get them from the back.

that is, if they agree to do that
it's hit or miss, but a few of us have been successful

that is, if they agree to do that
it's hit or miss, but a few of us have been successful

true, you're at the mercy of the store employees as to whether or not they're willing or allowed to go pull them, but from all the posts i've read between here and BR, i think i've seen maybe one person get denied. i wrote all the dpci numbers down on paper and took it in to the store. i asked the girl in the back about them and she knew what i was talking about and told me that she didn't know if the computer would scan them or not since they weren't due out til 6/1. she went to the back and pulled me 1 of each of the X-Men titles and brought them out and they rang up fine, so she sold them to me anyways.