X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #56) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 11, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK

received_1051078574908696.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's been a year - will this EVER get released? I'm holding off all these months from buying the steelbooks themselves from various Amazons (3 original in one place and 3 spin-offs from another). Plus Zavvi now has a great sale on their three (the spin-offs), just 8-9 pounds each.

So it's been a year - will this EVER get released? I'm holding off all these months from buying the steelbooks themselves from various Amazons (3 original in one place and 3 spin-offs from another). Plus Zavvi now has a great sale on their three (the spin-offs), just 8-9 pounds each.

Looks like it will prob be the second part of the year for these. They have to finish the John wick box and the other box sets. Info from Facebook group by Jan

Reactions: tridon
Looks like it will prob be the second part of the year for these. They have to finish the John wick box and the other box sets. Info from Facebook group by Jan

Good to hear it's still happening. I love X-Men films and comics, so FAC editions for all of them would make me one happy X-fan. :)

(@Wreck / @apsmith21 - We need a Wolverine smilie, guys. ;) )

Wasn't there some talk (some time ago) that they'd release this as one big edition containing all films? I read this on HDN somewhere, but I don't remember where :p

FilmArena ... king of announcements :rofl:

Pixels 3D
Edward Scissorhands
The Martian 3D
Everest 3D
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
Fantastic Four (2015)
The Minions (3D+2D)
Crimson Peak
Dredd (3D+2D)
Sabotage
Love, Rosie
Child 44
Unbroken
King Kong
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Jurassic Park 1-3
X-Men
X-Men 2
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men First Class
Fast and Furious 1-7
any many more....

only thing that is bugging me is that they didnt announced to include the latest movies of the x-men saga and there isnt even an x-men days of the future past steelbook with similar art out. if they doing an x-men wave they should include all movies from the official x-men lineup which would be:

7th x-men movie: Days of Future Past
8th x-men movie: Deadpool
9th x-men movie: Apocalypse (coming out this year)

Last edited:
only thing that is bugging me is that they didnt announced to include the latest movies of the x-men saga and there isnt even an x-men days of the future past steelbook with similar art out. if they doing an x-men wave they should include all movies from the official x-men lineup which would be:

7th x-men movie: Days of Future Past
8th x-men movie: Deadpool
9th x-men movie: Apocalypse (coming out this year)

I wouldn't mind seeing those either. They could even do the first trilogy then he wolverine ones and then do the others as a set. Would work for me.

Reactions: Jango
Trilogy sets would be a great idea especially because apocalypse was already announced as the final part of the first class trilogy, same goes for the new wolverine which will be the final film starring hugh jackman. but it will not be the end of the x-men universe though, couple spinoffs are already in the making!

X-Men Universe Filmseries List:
Old Trilogy: X-men (2000), x2 (2003), the last stand (2006)
New Trilogy: first class (2011), days of future past (2014), apocalypse (2016)
Wolverine Trilogy: origins wolverine (2009), the wolverine (2013), untitled wolverine 3 (2017)
Spinoffs: Deadpool (2016), Gambit (2017) , Deadpool 2 (tba), X-Force (tba), The New Mutants (tba)

Last edited:
I thought they were releasing 6 X-Men Titles but only 5 make sense? That just a mistake? I can't see FA getting the okay to do a DOFP rerelease so soon after it's initial one, what 6 months ago & the Rouge Cut. I highly doubt it. The Wolverine doesn't make sense because X-Men isn't in the title. It was probably supposed to have been done when the 5 were all rereleased around 8,9 months ago with the all black covers. Almost every one of the FA Collection releases have happened at the same time the Steels are being released everywhere worldwide. I hope that I am wrong but I don't see this ever being released, just my 2 cents..

I find it so weird that FA is doing every X-film, but they gave The Wolverine to BB.

They really wanted to get rid of the extra Wolverine steelbooks fast. They'd been sitting untouched for a couple years...

On top of that, didn't BB use the other steelbook for their release? FA is doing FACs from this wave (art wise). I'm thinking more of a Star Trek Beyond scenario rather than The Terminator, just that they won't be released simultaneously (STB: E1 = FAC, E2 = BB / different steelbook).