Buy Link: Amazon.fr
71el5H6MBPL._SL1256_.jpg

71el5H6MBPL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71el5H6MBPL._SL1256_.jpg
    71el5H6MBPL._SL1256_.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 470
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't see the sense in getting a trilogy release when the 4th movie is out next year.

that's a sequel to days of future past, not to last stand.

Sequel to what?

The X-Men movie coming out next year is Days of Future Past. It is related to X-Men First Class and The Wolverine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's also a sequel to last stand, I read an interview with Bryan Singer who said the future is 10 years after last stand and the past is 10 years after first class he confirmed its a follow up to wolverine, last stand and first class, very confusing!

Sorry, meant sequel to First Class. Also The Wolverine. And it's Bryan Singer fixing up the mess created by Fox after he left to do Superman Returns. But it's a sequel specially to First Class. That's the way it was revealed to begin with. So I see a "trilogy" set something reasonable still. However, do a jumbo without the extra discs is just stupid. yeah, sure, I can put the extras on envelopes inside the jumbo and they'll fit, but that's just terrible when there was indeed space to put them. Although, if there's no release of Last Stand, I'll get this one. Waiting a couple of weeks to decide.

Reactions: Kashby
Only 3 discs but 13hours grouped on the 3 blu ray

what do you mean? have the extras on the second disc of each release been put on one disc? Don't get it.

Have been really busting my head against the wall with this one, the jumbo thing but only 3 discs means they'll have enough space to put the other 3 discs on disc envelopes inside the jumbo pack and call it a win. On the other hand, I always enjoy separate releases, but there's no x-men 3 release on sight, and currently the 2 that have been release sum up like 28-29 €, and I could get this jumbo for 25€ (which, when x-men 3 is release could end up making those 28 euros up to 42 or so).
And I certainly don't mind jumbos one bit, have Indy, Titans, Hobbit, Lord of the rings theatrical and like them all.

Reactions: Lordpercy and rpg
I hadn't actually ordered it myself but I had €5 promo. credit also (I suspect it was bonus credit from a previous order) but it effectively gave me free shipping, so I decided to go for it. Thanks. I have a couple of jumbos already so I don't mind having a shelf just for them. They look OK grouped together.

Reactions: BradG1984