71el5H6MBPL._SL1256_.jpg

71el5H6MBPL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71el5H6MBPL._SL1256_.jpg
    71el5H6MBPL._SL1256_.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 470
Last edited by a moderator:
In the amaray page of the individual film:

X-men: Audio : Hongrois (Dolby Digital 5.1), Turc (Dolby Digital 2.0), Tchèque (Dolby Digital 2.0), Anglais (Dolby Digital 5.1), Anglais (DTS-HD High Res Audio), Italien (DTS 5.1), Polonais (Dolby Digital 2.0), Français (DTS 5.1), Russe (DTS 5.1)

X-men 2: Audio : Turc (Dolby Digital 2.0), Tchèque (Dolby Digital 2.0), Anglais (Dolby Digital 5.1), Anglais (DTS-HD High Res Audio), Italien (DTS 5.1), Polonais (Dolby Digital 2.0), Français (DTS 5.1), Russe (DTS 5.1)

X-men 3: Audio : Turc (Dolby Digital 5.1), Italien (DTS 5.1), Tchèque (Dolby Digital 5.1), Anglais (Dolby Digital 5.1 EX), Anglais (DTS-HD High Res Audio), Polonais (Dolby Digital 5.1), Français (DTS 5.1), Russe (DTS 5.1)

I can't confirm 'cause i havn't bought the jubmo, but i think it's the same disc, not a new master.

I really like the look of this steelbook, but I have no other jumbos and have hear they can be tacky and ugly compared to standard sized G2 steelbooks on the shelf.. Any opinions?.

Mine arrived today with a NASTY dent on top! EEK!

Which is rather hard to believe the way that it was packaged, but the outer box, and insert were both buckled.

Damn! I hate dealing with returns out of the country!

Reactions: gaeljet
Not in amazon:

Sous-titres : Français, Hongrois, Italien, Polonais, Russe, Tchèque, Anglais, Turc, Bulgare, Croate, Estonien, Grec, Hébreu, Islandais, Néerlandais, Portugais, Roumain, Slovène, Arabe, Letton

I really like the look of this steelbook, but I have no other jumbos and have hear they can be tacky and ugly compared to standard sized G2 steelbooks on the shelf.. Any opinions?.

I have a few of these Jumbo steels, among them the X-Men trilogie.
Besides that the French steels have the spine the other way around,
the Jumbo's have the same hight as the normal Steelbooks. I have
no problem with them at all. ;)

A few pictures I have been taking on this sunny evening :) :

973cYt.jpg

For further details :

Lk9c44.jpg

XtEhgF.jpg

seLJ6q.jpg

wFhe9H.jpg

As you can see, I took the liberty to make a couple of family photos as well :).

See the evolution, from regular DVD amarays (X-Men, X2, purchased in 2006) to DVD steelbook (L'affrontement final, AKA The Last Stand, purchased in 2007) to UK steelbook (Wolverine, purchased 7 weeks ago) to Blu-ray jumbo steelbook which I received 9 days ago.

I also own the French First Class steelbook edition, but I don't have it with me at the time. Great release too.