1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep makes little sense doing embossing on this given it now doesn't match the first films steelbook which itself is only a few months old :(

Yeah that was the reason I was disappointed.

The first movie, First Class and Wolverine Origins are not embossed, so it's a shame this one is, especially if The Wolverine turns out not to be embossed either.

Reactions: Kashby and gaeljet
Got this from WowHD for the 10 pounds, cheapest price! I am excited to get it and Im trying to seek out the X1 and Origins Wolverine steelbook to go with it! Roll on First CVlass steelbook! I have to admit I didnt like the HMV First Class steelbook at all :/

I didnt like the steel for X Men at all, but this is very nice, I might have to buy one after all (I cancelled this one a while back). I have the first class steel, and the origins Wolverine one (even though the film was poor, the steel is lovely) and I'll be buying the Wolverine one from HMV so it looks like the completist in me will force me to buy the first X Men steel to go along with them

Just to let you guys know I placed an order for X-men 2 from WowHD in October (did 15% off). However I noticed that the status for this is on Backorder. :(

It means that both of the steelbooks that I have pre-ordered from them has not been despatched but has been put on Backorder
6 October 2013 X-Men 2 (Blu-ray) (Steelbook Limited Edition) Backorder
6 October 2013 Daredevil (Steelbook Limited Edition) Backorder

It means that both of the steelbooks that I have pre-ordered from them has not been despatched but has been put on Backorder
6 October 2013 X-Men 2 (Blu-ray) (Steelbook Limited Edition) Backorder
6 October 2013 Daredevil (Steelbook Limited Edition) Backorder

I just checked my orders which are the exact same as yours and they are also on backorder :/ I might cancel X2 becuase I really want to get that now, but I am willing to wait for daredevil at that price

Reactions: gaeljet
Quite happy with this, just wish Fox had thought the X steels through a bit more and had a more consistent design. Also miss the DVD slot in this as I replaced it in the others with the special features disc from a boxset.