Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,949
Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Titanfall Controller today, looks great :scat:
Now hope Microsoft release one for Halo 5 & GOW on XBox One too whenever :D I have a thing for LE Controllers :naughty:

LE Controllers are something I love aswell.

I must have about 10 Xbox 360 controllers, all of if not most of the halo collection controllers, the Tomb raider controller, the modern warfare 2 controller (I think it's that one.. wired)

Wouldn't mind picking up a LE Destiny controller if they do one.. would look awesome! But I think sticking to my Day One controller for now :p

Reactions: DJHilalo and Xavier
I saw Costco is now selling the XBox One's for $460 (I think). They have a whole pallet of them. No signs of the PS4 though yet.

Xbox Live Deal of the Week Offers

Xbox One (28-Mar - 30-Mar only)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts - 33% off
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition - 20% off
  • Thief - 50% off
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 50% off

Really good prices if you prefer digital copies :)

I know this isn't the trade forum but didn't know where exactly to throw this out there. Looking for just a 3 day gold pass for Hitman. Pm me. And if needs to move let me know

Has anyone had any problems with the blu-ray player on the Day One Edition Xbox One?

Mine doesn't read the discs all the time, and it takes a good few attempts to recognise there's even a disc in there.

Keith

Microsoft has announced that it will release a new lineup of Xbox One consoles that do not include the Kinect motion-sensing peripheral.

Starting June 9, Microsoft will offer Kinect-less Xbox One hardware bundles at $399 in North America and £349 in the UK. Microsoft cites customer feedback as the driving force behind the Xbox One's new hardware options.

The Kinect was bundled with every Xbox One sold since the console's launch last year. A standalone Xbox One Kinect sensor will be released at retail this fall.

They are either getting their behinds handed to them on sales or just realized that Kinect is nothing but a failure. It was the "future" a year ago now it's something that needs to go lol.

Anyway, this should make the Xbone $100 USD cheaper come the summer. :hilarious:

They should offer a $100 credit for xbox live, or a gift certificate etc, to the customers who bought the Xbox One with Kinnect. It's possible they may not have wanted it, and spent the extra cash for it.

To be honest I find it insulting to early apopters. Especially whence Microsoft said that the Xbox One could NOT function without it. Not only has the Xbone lost it's identity but they have sent Kinect V2 to a graveyard next to it's older brother.

The support from developers will dissipate like a silent fart ...As opposed to developers adding the extra features because every one has one. The multi millions Microsoft spent on R&D and producing the unit will be practically for nothing. Yet another expensive Kinect "mistake". All that cash could have been put into the Xbone and making it more powerful (an extra GPU) securing a better future.

I don't know why but MS always seems to make it harder for themselves, even alienating their most loyal consumers.
Microsoft have been doing the same thing for years it's embedded in their infrastructure. I've been using MS products since the 90's and they've screwed me over on numerous occasions...way before the original XBOX was a mere pipe dream.

I think they're using Mattrick as a scapegoat and I personally don't think Phil Spencer has been in the position long enough to get things moving. He probably was the driving force in the kinect-less bundle. I'm also under the impression that the motivation behind the decision were shareholders.

It also feels as if they've not really considered the rebuttal of the internet. Considering the initial statement of "the Xbox One CANNOT function without kinect"

And they've been spouting a lot about DX12 and the Cloud. Their claims should be taken as snake oil until physical proof is provided.
Through past experiences...I will always take what Microsoft says as a crock of ****. They'd get more respect from the community if they'd just cut the **** and give it RAW.

In other words cut the constant bullshit MS.

Ms making all the right moves and getting no love.I love everything they have done the last few days and can't wait for E3 to see what games and shows they have to offer going forward.

Removing the kinect, or making it a choice, is the best move.phil Spencer is trying to right this ship slowly but surely.The pay wall removal is way over due and the improvement of the games on the games with gold is going to be awesome.

Also, them not giving up on the 360 is awesome news.They are still supporting it with games and deals.

I can't see myself having an Xbox1 without Kincet tbh, hell one of the main reasons I actually got an XBox1 is bcs of Kinect and it's cool stuff & experience it brings to the table, for me that what makes it special and different to the PS4.

I can't see myself having an Xbox1 without Kincet tbh, hell one of the main reasons I actually got an XBox1 is bcs of Kinect and it's cool stuff & experience it brings to the table, for me that what makes it special and different to the PS4.

I fully agree! :scat:

The new system update is now live! :)

Dont forget to download the free games. ;)

Edit: Maybe its just a part of the update?? Since i didnt get all the new features?? :p

Last edited:
Some of the new features in the upcoming july patch:

Snap Mode for Achievements. As we showed at our E3 Green Carpet event before the show, we’re offering an easier way to track and view your achievements in the moment. With Achievement Snap, you can track your achievement progress in real time without ever leaving the game. You can also ‘Get Help’ on any Achievements you’re struggling with. Xbox will scan the web for you and deliver relevant tips and strategy content right to your TV.

Double-tap to Snap. Double-tap the button on your controller to bring up Snap Center, where you can launch Achievements or any other snap-able app, without leaving your game. Already have an app snapped? Double-tap quickly switches between your game and the snapped app.

Choice of Spoken Language. Folks in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria, with this update in July, will be able to select voice control using the English or German voice models from other countries. And if you’re an expat in an English-speaking country, you, too, can choose any of the other English language models that fit you.

Future Digital Bundles and Compilation Discs. We’re doing some work now so that publishers will have options for great digital bundle and disc compilation offerings in the future. As we test this feature, we’ll be seeing more flexible combinations of game titles and game content.

‘Like’ Game DVR clips. We’re adding the ability to ‘Like’ all your favorite Game DVR clips as well as activity feed items in SmartGlass.