USA
Yesasia.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to Yesasia?
A) http://www.yesasia.com

Q) Is the site in English?
A) Yes it is!

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE to register and follow the very easy on screen instructions!

Q) Do they ship outside of Hong Kong?
A) Yes, they ship WORLDWIDE.

FREE international (Non tracked) shipping on orders over $39 - if under this amount it will cost around $7

Important - if you use the NON Tracked option and your item gets lost in the post it will NOT be replaced.

For Tracked post use EMS which will cost around $27

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Depends on quantity you order, see below: (Pics courtesy of SBC28)

A bubble bag / envelope. Pretty thin, nothing special.
(I had already cut it open when i realized i should take some pictures for the forum)
yapackaging01.jpg

4 layers of bubble wrap.
yapackaging02.jpg

One sheet (2 layers) removed.
(That white sheet is the invoice, wrapped around the SB.)
yapackaging03.jpg

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) Yes they are! They automatically class it as a 'Commercial Gift' with no value

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) From the horses mouth: "We guarantee that your credit card will not be billed until your order has been shipped out."

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit Card / Paypal / Check or Money Order

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Responsibly fast reply to emails, overall OK.

Cancellations: Log in >> My Account >> Click on your order number (make a note of the o/n) >> Select 'contact us regarding this order' from the dropdown box >> Submit >> fill in info >> Submit.

Important Note - "This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed."

Replacements: Send an email via their website HERE within 14 days of receiving the item, include your name, order number, and reason for return.

Keep in mind that if the item is out of stock, discontinued, and is not available for exchange, your order will be cancelled and will be refunded.

Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days, same procedure as above.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a package today from them sent on the 4th June, customs free as usual.
Package came via Singapore and marked with a very low value (US$8, while item value was US$75+) so doesn't seem to be any change in their practice, despite the recent change in their VAT policy.
Hope that helps..

Thanks for that.

I ordered 10 dvd's on the 3rd January, I didn't get a shipped notice email till the 18th January(cos one of the items was waiting to be restocked)
should I be worried that my package hasn't arrived yet? I spent £63 in total and I've just read the op that says, if it was sent using the free delivery option and it goes missing, then they won't replace it.. I'm getting more worried by the day, I've never ordered from them before and I haven't contacted them yet as I know it can take some time to ship to the uk, but it's been since 18th Jan and it seems a long time to wait. Any advice would be appreciated.. thanks :)

Edit. Sorry.. I've just read back a few pages and people say it can take weeks to arrive.. so I'll quit being worried for a while longer.:)

Last edited:
I ordered 10 dvd's on the 3rd January, I didn't get a shipped notice email till the 18th January(cos one of the items was waiting to be restocked)
should I be worried that my package hasn't arrived yet? I spent £63 in total and I've just read the op that says, if it was sent using the free delivery option and it goes missing, then they won't replace it.. I'm getting more worried by the day, I've never ordered from them before and I haven't contacted them yet as I know it can take some time to ship to the uk, but it's been since 18th Jan and it seems a long time to wait. Any advice would be appreciated.. thanks :)

Edit. Sorry.. I've just read back a few pages and people say it can take weeks to arrive.. so I'll quit being worried for a while longer.:)

Yesasia can definitely be on the slow side, though I recently received a package from them faster than I had anticipated. I haven't shopped with them in a long time because their service became so spotty... some orders taking over a month to reach me. Just how they roll these days... they used to be much better I'm not sure what happened. Think you can definitely relax for the time being. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Thank you @Last Lizard :thumbs:

Always the way, I posted here last night and what just arrived 5 mins ago...
20160206_092749-2.jpg

18 days after dispatch, bubble wrapped and in a box:) I may still think twice about ordering from them in the future as with free delivery you don't get any guarantee you'll get your package and no replacement if it goes missing and there paid postage option is so high.. but I'm really pleased with what I've got as most of the films I've never seen:)

Reactions: Last Lizard
I just got my most recent Yesasia order, 3 blu-rays, wrapped in bubble wrap and put in a DHL plastic mailer turned inside-out and Yesasia was not mentioned on the shipping label. One of the slipboxes had dents along the front edge. I cannot believe a retailer that puts out the stock like they do would resort to these ebay sort of tactics.

Last edited: