USA
Yesasia.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to Yesasia?
A) http://www.yesasia.com

Q) Is the site in English?
A) Yes it is!

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE to register and follow the very easy on screen instructions!

Q) Do they ship outside of Hong Kong?
A) Yes, they ship WORLDWIDE.

FREE international (Non tracked) shipping on orders over $39 - if under this amount it will cost around $7

Important - if you use the NON Tracked option and your item gets lost in the post it will NOT be replaced.

For Tracked post use EMS which will cost around $27

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Depends on quantity you order, see below: (Pics courtesy of SBC28)

A bubble bag / envelope. Pretty thin, nothing special.
(I had already cut it open when i realized i should take some pictures for the forum)
yapackaging01.jpg

4 layers of bubble wrap.
yapackaging02.jpg

One sheet (2 layers) removed.
(That white sheet is the invoice, wrapped around the SB.)
yapackaging03.jpg

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) Yes they are! They automatically class it as a 'Commercial Gift' with no value

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) From the horses mouth: "We guarantee that your credit card will not be billed until your order has been shipped out."

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit Card / Paypal / Check or Money Order

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Responsibly fast reply to emails, overall OK.

Cancellations: Log in >> My Account >> Click on your order number (make a note of the o/n) >> Select 'contact us regarding this order' from the dropdown box >> Submit >> fill in info >> Submit.

Important Note - "This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed."

Replacements: Send an email via their website HERE within 14 days of receiving the item, include your name, order number, and reason for return.

Keep in mind that if the item is out of stock, discontinued, and is not available for exchange, your order will be cancelled and will be refunded.

Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days, same procedure as above.

Last edited by a moderator:
18 days from HongKong to Singapore and the 3 parcels still not here!

Are they using surface mail, which is why the shipping is free?

No. It could take 3~6 weeks. You should worry beyond 1st week of Nov.

If your item arrives damaged then you might possibly never get a mint replacement copy. You will be forced to resort to store credit in the end and if you buy something using Store credit they send damaged item again.

Last edited:
I've only ordered from them twice. The amaray of Stoker and T2 steelbook.

I haven't had T2 yet as I only ordered it last week. Stoker arrived perfect though. I am nervous about getting T2 as I can imagine it'll be a nightmare to return if it is damaged!! For anyone who buys steels often are they consistant with their packaging?

Please be perfect :ohno:

YesAsia refunded for my damaged Iron Man 3 TW Steelbook but I lost $5 due to PayPal fees. Also they are not accepting to refund return postage despite repeated request. A truly appalling company to deal with. Won't be touching them again.

Btw, the truth is one you receive a damaged Steelbook you are almost not guaranteed to receive a mint copy as replacement. They ship out replacements from Singapore and deliberately ship damaged ones.

Last edited:
I am nervous about getting T2 as I can imagine it'll be a nightmare to return if it is damaged!!

I'm nervous too due to all the negative stuff about their returns system and so on - I took a risk and ordered the T2 steelbook a few days ago as I really would like it.

And customs too? I thought they were customs friendly but been seeing differently... :(

They ship out replacements from Singapore and deliberately ship damaged ones.

How do you know that?

Last edited:
Ordered Avatar on 30th November 2013
Shipped on the 6th of December 2103
On the 13th January it still hadn't arrived and I contacted them and they said they'd organise a replacement.
Since then I've emailled them 6 times and still no sign of the replacement shipping or of the original.

Awful experience.

Yikes, that's terrible-sounds like their customer service has gone south. I've never had an issue with them over the years. Good luck getting a resolution!

Reactions: pmwhelan
I ordered Leon Full slip on 05-09-2014.
I thought they offer Vat-free shipping (you get possible Customs duties in UK and Germany back on your yesasia acount). But I just read that they don`t offer this service anymore since may 1st 2014.
That`s a pity. I hope my order gets through without customs.

Hey guys I recently had dialogue with yesasia CEO. I've been seeing if possible to show him the power of this site and our community in regards to shipping steels with boxes for now on. *fingers crossed*

I did order 4 steels and got them in a box with bubble wrap. Was packed very good. Now I dont know if that is after my talks or just simply 4 is a magic number for a box. *shrug*

If anyone receives a steel after a mid april order date; I'd like to know what type of packaging you receive.

Reactions: Thelite13
I ordered Leon Full slip on 05-09-2014.
I thought they offer Vat-free shipping (you get possible Customs duties in UK and Germany back on your yesasia acount). But I just read that they don`t offer this service anymore since may 1st 2014.
That`s a pity. I hope my order gets through without customs.

Has anyone in the UK or Germany had an order from Yesasia delivered since they stopped paying the Import VAT on your behalf. If so, did it get through Customs without problems and what was the value they were placing on the Customs Declaration? I don't want to risk placing any further orders with them until I know.

Has anyone in the UK or Germany had an order from Yesasia delivered since they stopped paying the Import VAT on your behalf. If so, did it get through Customs without problems and what was the value they were placing on the Customs Declaration? I don't want to risk placing any further orders with them until I know.

I received a package today from them sent on the 4th June, customs free as usual.
Package came via Singapore and marked with a very low value (US$8, while item value was US$75+) so doesn't seem to be any change in their practice, despite the recent change in their VAT policy.
Hope that helps..

Reactions: augustus