Young Frankenstein 40th Anniversary (The Abnormal Edition) (Blu-ray Stickerbook) [Italy]

Feb 24, 2013
Italy
Release date: November 20th, 2014
Price: € 13.50
Buy link: DVD-Store.it
Group Buy: Masterblaster

3DYOUNGFRANKfront.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The original movie title on the cover (and not the italian one – Frankenstein Junior) makes me think an international edition will be announced soon

I like the the design, though it's pretty evident they are mixing new and old artwork. As for the movie itself, I think they could have done a lot more with the Abby Norman name joke. Other than that, it's almost perfect

I think personally with the title pick they are trying to reach other members then just the IT ones . So it would be a logical way to go choosing the English title instead of the IT one , now all they got to do is lower the shipping outside of IT which they proberbly cant do as it is somewhat expensive to send from there...

Take care
john

ps. personaly I like the artwork of that dvd :)

Reactions: mlmaier84
Well it certainly doesn't make sense not to release this in the UK/US, though I would be happy with a digibook version

There is a store on ebay.it who will sell it in Europe (€ 9.00 shipping) and outside EU (ask for shipping details)

don't know if I can post the link but its easy to find...

• Informative
Reactions: SteelMadien
Could the title of the thread be changed to Young Frankenstein, as that is the film's original title, and also the title of the steelbook release?

That would make thread search results a bit more... logical :thumbs: