Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Still waiting on the Amazonian box set which seems to be lost, I have no hope on it arriving since the tracking does not make any sense.
Lying about an attempted delivery while I was home all day , my Ring camera proves there was no attempt either.
Called DHL, Postnl, DPD on a daily basis after the ''attempted delivery'' and nothin they don't know anything about a package that was being delivered or being held at customs or that is anywhere waiting to be picked up.
almost 1 month later after the ''attempt could not be completed'' and I haven't heard a thing

2022-12-21 15:40
Amsterdam, Delivery Attempt Could Not Be Completed
2022-12-02 16:12
Amsterdam, Awaiting Collection By The Consignee
2022-12-02 14:55
Amsterdam, Delivery Attempted But No Response At, Consignee Address
2022-12-02 09:56
Amsterdam, Shipment Is Out With Courier For Delivery
2022-12-02 08:11
Amsterdam, Processed At Amsterdam-Nld
2022-12-02 07:25
Amsterdam, Arrived At Delivery Facility Amsterdam-Nld
2022-12-02 06:28
Amsterdam, Shipment Has Departed From A Facility Amsterdam-Nld
2022-12-02 06:05
Amsterdam, Clearance Processing Complete At Amsterdam-Nld
2022-12-02 03:57
Amsterdam, Arrived At Sort Facility Amster
dam-Nld

• Wow
Reactions: jaws finatic
Still waiting on the Amazonian box set which seems to be lost, I have no hope on it arriving since the tracking does not make any sense.
Lying about an attempted delivery while I was home all day , my Ring camera proves there was no attempt either.
Called DHL, Postnl, DPD on a daily basis after the ''attempted delivery'' and nothin they don't know anything about a package that was being delivered or being held at customs or that is anywhere waiting to be picked up.
almost 1 month later after the ''attempt could not be completed'' and I haven't heard a thing

dam-Nld

What happens in that case? I mean what's time frame when package returns to sender? If package indeed gets returned you should see that or be notified by them or not?
What i'm curious is how the fu*k they lie when you have definite proof?
Regarding motherboxes - I have HU motherbox on my way - still waiting on dispatch of AM via GB.

dam-Nld
I would call them and tell them you want to file a claim for the package they lost. Offer that you have verification of it being in their system, and it not being delivered. IF they mention the 'attempted delivery' you could mention how confusing that is considering you have a ring doorbell video showing no delivery attempt on that day. If they don't help you, ask for a supervisor, and keep doing that until you get satisfaction.

This totally sucks man. I would be sick over it.

Really hoping this all works out for you. Best of luck!

Edit: I found this on the web. It may be useful.

DHL Express Claims

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
What happens in that case? I mean what's time frame when package returns to sender? If package indeed gets returned you should see that or be notified by them or not?
What i'm curious is how the fu*k they lie when you have definite proof?
Regarding motherboxes - I have HU motherbox on my way - still waiting on dispatch of AM via GB.
In my country you have 7 days to pick up a package, but considering I went to all the pick up points in my city and called them everyday and none of the mail couriers could locate a package in their system....pretty much stops there.
I did continue to check up by calling but no luck as of yet.
DHL keep telling me they cannot help me (assuming these Motherboxes are shipped via DHL to european buyers), and since there is no record of this package and the only tracking I got is a foreign tracking number.

If the shipping label on the package is unreadable it will go to the Lost&Found section, they will open the package to see if there is an invoice with name and adress of the recipient.
Manta does not include an invoice inside the package, that means either the contents of the package will donated to a Thrift store or destroyed.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates @Aniv . It is true that it is better to find a moment to communicate, especially when we have already received MBs from other GBs for several weeks, it does not take much time, it clarifies the situation and it allows us to continue discussions calmly.

Thank you for the update @Aniv. Waiting for the human's and the Amazon's motherboxes from Hidefninja.
I have received the first one maybe 2 months ago, the Atlantean one by an other way.
What are you thinking about the Atlantean one guys ? I am not convinced by this one at last.

Thank you for the update @Aniv. Waiting for the human's and the Amazon's motherboxes from Hidefninja.
I have received the first one maybe 2 months ago, the Atlantean one by an other way.
What are you thinking about the Atlantean one guys ? I am not convinced by this one at last.
Human>Amazonian>Atlantean

thats the order from best to worst