Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Just received HU motherbox and it's by far the sexiest and magnificent of them all!
Final product is marvelous!
Now all i wait is AM motherbox.

Hi,

Thanks for your answers guys. I will see once I will get the three. I think the Amazonian will be the best for me.

About that, do we receive a tracking number once shipping is done @Aniv ?

Regards.

Remix

Hi,

Thanks for your answers guys. I will see once I will get the three. I think the Amazonian will be the best for me.

About that, do we receive a tracking number once shipping is done @Aniv ?

Regards.

Remix

Yes tracking #'s will be added to the spreadsheet once its shipped out (very soon). I will be away from the forums until Thursday-Friday, SS and 2001 Shipping Bills will be sent shortly after that as both are ready to be shipped.

yep I see all sorts of Mother boxes for sale from all over the world on Ebay now, I have a long history ordering direct from Manta Lab, I skipped ordering direct because I joined this "group buy" anticipating it might be hard to grab one went they went live, but I could have. I hope Aniv can at least mark my order shipped on the group buy link with Hi-def ninja here, none of my other group buys through Aniv say the order has even been shipped even though I received them, after 15 months or whatever I'm finally getting a little tired of checking to see when this is shipped, I paid for shipping 3 months ago

yep I see all sorts of Mother boxes for sale from all over the world on Ebay now, I have a long history ordering direct from Manta Lab, I skipped ordering direct because I joined this "group buy" anticipating it might be hard to grab one went they went live, but I could have. I hope Aniv can at least mark my order shipped on the group buy link with Hi-def ninja here, none of my other group buys through Aniv say the order has even been shipped even though I received them, after 15 months or whatever I'm finally getting a little tired of checking to see when this is shipped, I paid for shipping 3 months ago

This has definitely been a disappointing GB. Sigh.

Above all, there are motherboxes available in the bluraylife store.

I will try to find out what the ETA for shipping is. What I have for sale doesnt have anything to do with GB; I have some boxes that are not shipped yet.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
I will try to find out what the ETA for shipping is. What I have for sale doesnt have anything to do with GB; I have some boxes that are not shipped yet.
It is more than us who have none. I'll tell you very clearly: this GB is run with a rare degree of incompetence.
And then who cares to know an ETA: the MBs are ready, we paid them and paid the shipping so... I wonder what Manta is waiting for to ship them. But since you're quicker to respond to criticism than to our questions, we don't know much in the end.

Last edited:
It is more than us who have none. I'll tell you very clearly: this GB is run with a rare degree of incompetence.
And then who cares to know an ETA: the MBs are ready, we paid them and paid the shipping so... I wonder what Manta is waiting for to ship them. But since you're quicker to respond to criticism than to our questions, we don't know much in the end.

How do you know they are ready? Not sure what you are suggesting here but clearly they don't have enough to fulfill all orders as they are continuing to get them in batches from the factory. I respond to either criticism or queries when I am online on the forum; I am not always on here.

As far as having more than you or anyone else, that will be always the case even if I don't run any GB.

1679373148656.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
How do you know they are ready? Not sure what you are suggesting here but clearly they don't have enough to fulfill all orders as they are continuing to get them in batches from the factory. I respond to either criticism or queries when I am online on the forum; I am not always on here.

As far as having more than you or anyone else, that will be always the case even if I don't run any GB.

View attachment 551665
On January 30, you said that the shipments were coming very soon. On March 1, you replied that you had no news and today you show us a message from Collectong dated February 17 indicating that the HU MBs would be sent at the end of February (and the others, where are they? ). On February 22 someone again asked the question of shipments to which you did not answer when you had the info for 5 days.
Some time ago, the moderators asked us to leave you alone because you were very tired and overbooked, but you still opened a new Black Adam GB and your shop. I think you were too busy taking care of your small business at the expense of this GB. Whether you scalp collectors with prices worthy of Ebay is up to you. But that you rarely answer questions with erroneous answers, it makes you wonder if you know something. So you know what exactly? And the Amazonian MBs, where are they? When will they be shipped? Why is your GB the last served by Manta? And why did I pay the shipping costs in January if the Motherboxes are not ready? Do you know or not?

I don’t think that this is Anivs fault, but of course it is highly disappointing to get no reliable answer concerning shipment dates. I guess the communication with Manta is not that easy, too. Paying for shipment months ago and obviously the boxes aren’t ready to ship is quite annoying.