Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 24, 2021
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes two 4K discs only

HMV Justice League.jpg

ezgif-7-0193427227f6.jpg HMV justice league image.jpg HMV Justice league inside.jpg

Last edited:
Another crap streaky WB steelbook. They are far more miss than they are hit these days.

The way part of WB wants to pretend this film never existed to the point of not even making a big thing about it pulling in decent numbers on HBO Max, I'm surprised it doesn't have "**** Zak Snyder" on it.

The way part of WB wants to pretend this film never existed to the point of not even making a big thing about it pulling in decent numbers on HBO Max, I'm surprised it doesn't have "**** Zak Snyder" on it.
This film is a HBO Max distributed release
Warner have released this film on 4K UHD and Blu-ray in multiple countries where HBO Max streaming service is not available
They also made available as a digital purchase with other providers

The reason why some countries not had a 4K and Blu-ray releases yet is HBO Max has the rights in those countries as they provide HBO Max streaming service in those countries
This will be getting a USA release on 4K and Blu-ray and DVD and likely also a steelbook in coming months when HBO Max exclusive streaming ends

HBO Max increased subscriptions by 2.5 million due to this film and are still getting new subscribers
HBO have 44.2 million subscribers in USA alone and worlwide 64 million
Do the maths millions of subscribers by $15.00 a month where you get to watch this film and lots of other content

HBO Max was always going to control when physical discs releases of this film will happen in USA

Just got notice that this has been received by AddressPal & forwarded to me.
And it’s been marked as £69.99.
What. The. F**k.
:rofl:
AddressPal applies an estimated value themselves on parcels when they receive at the UK HUB
A lot of parcels shipped by UK retailers to a UK address don't list price on the parcel or include a invoice
There is a lot of discussion on boards.ie about AddressPal marked values

My CN23 form created by AddreesPal is marked as DVD with a value £6.07 :rofl:

When your parcel arrives in Ireland if you get a bill to pay customs fess you can email them with a copy of your HMV invoice
Customs contact details should be in the email
Make sure you inform them HMV price already includes UK 20% Vat otherwise they apply UK Vat again ontop of that price as that has been happening going by customers feedback on boards.ie
The shipping price of £6.50 they also apply UK vat if overall value of goods + shipping is over the €22 threshold

When it arrives in Ireland they then apply Irish Vat rate to total price and customs collection fee of €3.50

Boards.ie has a lot info on what's been happening

As mine has a marked value of £6.07 I won't be hit for customs payment as even with added €6.50 postage fee it's under the €22 threshold

AddressPal applies an estimated value themselves on parcels when they receive at the UK HUB
A lot of parcels shipped by UK retailers to a UK address don't list price on the parcel or include a invoice
There is a lot of discussion on boards.ie about AddressPal marked values

My CN23 form created by AddreesPal is marked as DVD with a value £6.07 :rofl:

When your parcel arrives in Ireland if you get a bill to pay customs fess you can email them with a copy of your HMV invoice
Customs contact details should be in the email
Make sure you inform them HMV price already includes UK 20% Vat otherwise they apply UK Vat again ontop of that price as that has been happening going by customers feedback on boards.ie
The shipping price of £6.50 they also apply UK vat if overall value of goods + shipping is over the €22 threshold

When it arrives in Ireland they then apply Irish Vat rate to total price and customs collection fee of €3.50

Boards.ie has a lot info on what's been happening

As mine has a marked value of £6.07 I won't be hit for customs payment as even with added €6.50 postage fee it's under the €22 threshold
Just got my customs notice, valued at €87 euro with a customs charge of €23 due.
They definitely have no idea what they're doing.
Also no email for customs, it came from [email protected].
I'm on the phone to them now.

Just got my customs notice, valued at €87 euro with a customs charge of €23 due.
They definitely have no idea what they're doing.
Also no email for customs, it came from [email protected].
I'm on the phone to them now.
The email address to query VAT/Duty payments is: [email protected]

Lot's of info on boards.ie in regards to AddressPal

Reactions: Strangerbyday
Reactions: paulboland