10849264-1.jpg

zatoichi-art.jpg

Actual HDN exclusive pics:

Zatoichi Back Flat.jpg

Zatoichi Back Upright.jpg

Zatoichi Front Flat.jpg

Zatoichi Front Upright.jpg

Last edited:
Unless this includes an extended edition, I think I will stick to my Collector's Tin 2 disc DVD edition. As much as I love this film and would love to upgrade this to a blu-ray I'll pass.

Artificial Eye did an amaray...I own it (one of my favourite films). Not watched the upgrade yet though, but hear it's a bit better than the DVD. Only set me back £5!

i was hoping it was was gonna be one of the older zatoichi films

any word if this will be region free?
would be nice to upgrade this to blu-ray as the older films will be on my shelf in blu-ray soon

Its interesting, not wow but lets hope to have a good back artwork and a good inside artwork :movie:

But the movie is :scat:

I had put off buying the film while I eagerly awaited the artwork. It's mediocre, though, so I've just picked up the amaray on Amazon in their 2 for £10 offer.

This os one of the recent Zavvi exclusives that I consider a must-have! Love Beat Takeshi... Just need Hana-Bi to pop up :)

there was a time when all these 'ordered' statues used to be posted within a few minutes of a zavvi exclusive going live, but it took half an hour or more for todays first ones to be posted, are people just getting sick of zavvi exclusives now and not just waiting by their computer for these to go live or have people better things to be doing on a saturday knowing that the exclusives will prob never sell out anyways....

Just noticed this at the top of the page: 13 Assassins Steelbook | Zatoichi SteelBook Live - HDN Surprise Incoming!

So there's a surprise on the way for this as well? I can only find a post saying it's for 13 Assassins.

Just noticed this at the top of the page: 13 Assassins Steelbook | Zatoichi SteelBook Live - HDN Surprise Incoming!

So there's a surprise on the way for this as well? I can only find a post saying it's for 13 Assassins.

noticed that too - hoping for the surprise as well and going for preorder :)