Zavvi - Retailer chat [Europe]

Zavvi.jpg

**Retailer charges cards when items ship

Per update received at HDN, starting with August 4,2014 releases, Zavvi will ship in boxes again.

[email protected]

Possible contact #s:

- 08442 640702
- 01606 336169
- 08442 439088

Thanks yeslek!

Current packaging is a cardboard mailer with the steelbook usually wrapped in either a layer of bubble wrap or foam

Update 9/5/2013:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=753977&postcount=1732

Current packaging-thanks dv8mad:

Previous packaging:

3/20/2013 Comparison of Play's old packaging to Zavvi's new packaging-thanks Zesty!

newpackage.jpg

14/03/2013 By Wreck:
I now have confirmation that I can announce ... for all those worried about future packaging from Zavvi. My Play contact has been working with zavvi as well on this mission for better packaging. Between the 3 of us and the future comments from this community after its in place I'm sure it will be go over well.
View attachment 29368
from the pick line ......... :thumbs:
foam inside

1/19/2013 Member Nyvo tweeted Zaavi about packaging concerns. They said they may be looking into alternate packaging methods.

Zavvi shipping international list:
Zavvi UK

Box update1- 1/7/2014

Box update 2-1/17//2014-we're told they have boxes again.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 579
Last edited by a moderator:
Often wondered this for Ireland too.
I never had any customs issues with Zavvi for orders shipped to Ireland and that was long after UK left EU
If that has changed since then I'm not seen anyone from Ireland mention issues.

My last order shipped by Zavvi Ireland was in January 2023 the Halloween Ends SteelBook.

Zavvi orders to Ireland from 2021 used to end up shipped from zavvi warehouse in warrington using FedEx® International Connect (FIC) (Fedex Cross Border) and then deliverd by Fastway when arrived in Ireland I don't know if it's the same now as I not had a order shipped since 2023

I don't know what courier Zavvi Ireland now use.
The only order I done since 2023 with Zavvi is the arrow video SteelBook of Desperado that's a Zavvi exclusive in UK/Ireland I will find out in August 2024 what courier will be doing delivery