Zavvi's Marvel Day-April 23,2015-Ninjas assemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

2 exclusive shirts:

11110540-8884289174967015.jpg
11110078-6174289184083004.jpg

Live-April 23,2015
Celebration of all things Marvel here

10% off for first 200 customers of Marvel Day
Code: MARVEL10

Excludes the pre-orders but applicable on the Marvellous ZBOX!

10% off first order (Inc. pre orders)
Code: WELCOME
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59
*Excludes electronics and products in multi-buy offers

£10 off £100 spend
Code: BIGSPENDERZ
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59

We will be releasing both a Zavvi Exclusive Avengers: Age of Ultron Steelbook and our Marvellous ZBOX containing 3 exclusive Marvel items + a Pop! Vinyl!

In addition to the Steelbook and ZBOX release, additional activity will include:

Discounts on all Marvel Blu-ray and DVD
Discount on all in-stock merchandise
Exclusive Marvel T-shirts
(some 24 hours only)
Exclusive Custom Controllers
Marvel Under Armour compression vests
Discounted badges and stickers

Attachments

• marvel1.jpeg
    marvel1.jpeg
    941 KB · Views: 758
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blu78 and dominic
View attachment 154965
Spidey has a lot of moxy to be out front! He only just (kinda) joined the cinematic MCU!:LOL:
(Cap needs to have a word with the kid...!:rofl:)

This is an old artwork that commemorated a MARVEL anniversary and at that time, Spidey was the #1 Marvel character by a mile. Also in terms of worldwide appeal and over the years, Spidey is an important piece for Marvel and was their #1 draw. Remember those Spidey cartoons... but recently, things have changed lol. It's Avengers all the way.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I don't get why so many people hate the zbox? I mean the guardians one was crap but when people say there isn't £20 worth in the box must be joking. Say the retro box for example. That came with a t shirt probably worth 8-£10, that pacman Lego thing is about £6, the notepad about £5 and then the socks pushes it a few £ over £20 so it's not like EY aren't worth the money.

I saw an outrage over the justice box as well, probably the best one and that had a pop vinyl, socks and a t shirt which would easily be worth £20.

The only boxes for me that looked **** was the zombie and guardians ones and the zombie one even had that sexy looking vinyl and socks.

Honestly I'm not some die hard fan of these boxes, I've only bothered to pre order the animation one and that was for the free steelbook. I just can't get my head around why people hate them so much.

Rant over ;)

I don't get why so many people hate the zbox? I mean the guardians one was crap but when people say there isn't £20 worth in the box must be joking. Say the retro box for example. That came with a t shirt probably worth 8-£10, that pacman Lego thing is about £6, the notepad about £5 and then the socks pushes it a few £ over £20 so it's not like EY aren't worth the money.

I saw an outrage over the justice box as well, probably the best one and that had a pop vinyl, socks and a t shirt which would easily be worth £20.

The only boxes for me that looked **** was the zombie and guardians ones and the zombie one even had that sexy looking vinyl and socks.

Honestly I'm not some die hard fan of these boxes, I've only bothered to pre order the animation one and that was for the free steelbook. I just can't get my head around why people hate them so much.

Rant over ;)

Its not that people hate them, its the fact they trying to force them upon people, by making you buy one if you want a certain steelbook. Which i think is wrong.

marvel1.jpeg

i would like to be where daredevil's cane is...i wonder where his hand is... ok enuff !!!!

:rofl:

This exactly. See the ridiculous price tags for Pirates of the Caribbean steels as an example. There is just no way, I would pay 49.99 gbp for it when I know it was released at 19.99. :mad:

Its not that people hate them, its the fact they trying to force them upon people, by making you buy one if you want a certain steelbook. Which i think is wrong.

But no time for going live? Most MARVEL steelbooks "sell out" within minutes, so it would be helpful to know a time, since the 24th starts several hours earlier in the UK than it does in Texas.

is there any possibility of GB ? I do know anyone can order online, but due time zones etc one could miss something. maybe just for age of ultron steelbook. and if you sign for GB you have pay ... even if you where able to get one yourself.

I myself hate to be stand by my pc all day...have places to go..things to do.

just asking.

is there any possibility of GB ? I do know anyone can order online, but due time zones etc one could miss something. maybe just for age of ultron steelbook. and if you sign for GB you have pay ... even if you where able to get one yourself.

I myself hate to be stand by my pc all day...have places to go..things to do.

just asking.
Thanks, due to the limited nature of these items, it is unlikely that a group buy will be available because bulk orders are usually cancelled. All members are in the same boat with time and other commitments, so good luck guys-I hope you get the items you wish to add to your collection at the event!

Reactions: nefilim
Status
Not open for further replies.