Zavvi's Marvel Day-April 23,2015-Ninjas assemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

2 exclusive shirts:

11110540-8884289174967015.jpg
11110078-6174289184083004.jpg

Live-April 23,2015
Celebration of all things Marvel here

10% off for first 200 customers of Marvel Day
Code: MARVEL10

Excludes the pre-orders but applicable on the Marvellous ZBOX!

10% off first order (Inc. pre orders)
Code: WELCOME
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59
*Excludes electronics and products in multi-buy offers

£10 off £100 spend
Code: BIGSPENDERZ
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59

We will be releasing both a Zavvi Exclusive Avengers: Age of Ultron Steelbook and our Marvellous ZBOX containing 3 exclusive Marvel items + a Pop! Vinyl!

In addition to the Steelbook and ZBOX release, additional activity will include:

Discounts on all Marvel Blu-ray and DVD
Discount on all in-stock merchandise
Exclusive Marvel T-shirts
(some 24 hours only)
Exclusive Custom Controllers
Marvel Under Armour compression vests
Discounted badges and stickers

Attachments

• marvel1.jpeg
    marvel1.jpeg
    941 KB · Views: 756
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blu78 and dominic
You say 'event'... I live a sad life I was looking forward to this but it's a lot of **** I was hoping for really cheap pops or something they have taken £1 off them wow :(
Lol yeah when HMV used to do these things it was 50% off. Not 10!

Reactions: Flash
Avengers themed Discount codes that don't work on the avengers items...can't use the 10% one off the steelbook/crapbox bundle and can't use the £10 off £100 plus orders on the hot toys figures.... So pretty pointless codes then.....

Yep Under Armour brand always pricey (for athletes etc) even without licensed characters
Yeah, that's actually not a bad price. That's cheaper than usual, actually. The Iron Man Under Armor is 59.99 regular price.

edit: boo, I was actually going to pick these up, but BIGSPENDERZ doesn't work on these. What is the point of these codes? lol

If those discounts apply to the Hot Toys range then that could be interesting - I got stung with a very nasty FedEx bill on my last one from Sideshow so getting one from a UK source could save me the best part of £40 on shipping alone

I tried to use it on one earlier but it said that discount code couldn't be used on it, there are some great price reductions on some hot toys figures though.

Reactions: Lordpercy
Damn it I forgot to insert the discount code :(

Edit: Tried to order again but the code isn't valid for tees.

Last edited:
Ordered the Steelbook, one to keep until final art is confirmed.
Considering buying the Iron Man Xbox One controller, discount makes it £58.50. It's pricey, but so shiny!

Surely they still have stock for the first Avengers movie? It's unlike Zavvi to not save extra units for such a perfect opportunity like this.

I was expecting something bundle related plus 10% off.

Yeah, that's actually not a bad price. That's cheaper than usual, actually. The Iron Man Under Armor is 59.99 regular price.

edit: boo, I was actually going to pick these up, but BIGSPENDERZ doesn't work on these. What is the point of these codes? lol
Yes the Under Armour is cheaper, sells for more near me in sports stores (in US). These types of promo events with cross merch are very common aross retailers when big movies are released. Some codes may be geared towards all other products offered as some customers may decide to pick up non-Marvel items during promotions.

Damn it....I can't believe Big Hero Six, the Avengers and the animated Marvel Steelbooks haven't came back in stock.

This would of been a perfect day to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.