zesty's custom lenticular slip collection

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So I haven't got to many 'real' ones but a fair few ones I made myself ;)

Please thank if you like them :whistle:

Gravity

LOTR Fellowship

LOTR Towers

LOTR Return

Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill Vol 1

Kill Bill Vol 2

Inglourious Basterds

Rush

Antman Version 1

Antman Version 2

E.T

Watchmen

Reservoir Dogs

Iron Man 3

Inception

Oblivion

Shrek

How To Train Your Dragon

Last edited:
Love all 4!!! But gotta admt that WW and Spidey are so great as the boxes fit all around!!! Wonderful job as always!!!

And yeah, maybe a little bit bigger for the title of WW, but not too big, don't wanna ruin Gal's pefection ;)

I know that's why I kept it small but it's pretty un readable as it is :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
@zesty

Did not you think about doing double lenticular fullslip? :whistle: :D:rolleyes:

You have good judgment, so sure that would be incredible and spectacular :LOL: They would be the new version 2.0 :woot:

Thought about it but the price of the lenti's is what pushes the price up so having two of them would put them in a league where people wouldn't want to pay for them ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Josebus
Thought about it but the price of the lenti's is what pushes the price up so having two of them would put them in a league where people wouldn't want to pay for them ;)

I understand you

You can do a survey about it.

And so, this way you know how many people would pay for it. That there are many people interested, then special edition with double lenticular :whistle::D That there are few, then simple lenticular.

For example the edition of Kong that I bought, it would have been spectacular with a lenticular double edition with this lenticular::drool:

ksitest02-gif.285791

I am very grateful for your editions :LOL:;) Thank you for your work, and for selling them :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Package arrived in Australia today. As always, many thanks Zesty, brilliant work. Hacksaw Ridge is one of your best yet.

• Thanks
Wow, looks great. I can just imagine my crimson steelbook of Ghost complimenting that one perfectly. Another Zesty winner.:thumbs:

• Thanks
Great to see the video of the Atomic Blonde slip we saw the pics of last month. Can't wait for this one.