Montréal
#003 RAMBO FIRST BLOOD BLU-RAY STEELBOOK IS A FUTURESHOP EXCLUSIVE! Read here

Release date: 24 March 2015
Purchase link: Futushop.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Notes: Region free

m2216171.jpg

MSB_FirstBlood_front_angle.pngMSB_FirstBlood_back_sleeve.pngMSB_FirstBlood_inside_disc_insert.pngMSB_FirstBlood.png

HDN Exclusive Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that bilingual text on the spine? I can barely tell what it says but the first pic has it. Whatever it is, pretty sure I'm in for this one.
@blu78, Yes it's french '' Le Deserteur '' / '' The deserter ''. But it's on the plastic cover, not on the steelbook itself
Yes there is French text on the spine. But it is on the plastic sleeve, NOT on the actual steelbook.

Also, it says "Le dévastateur" which translate to "The Devastator" ;)
As reference: Wikipedia

Reactions: bonakaze
@blu78, Yes it's french '' Le Deserteur '' / '' The deserter ''. But it's on the plastic cover, not on the steelbook itself
Yes there is French text on the spine. But it is on the plastic sleeve, NOT on the actual steelbook.

Also, it says "Le dévastateur" which translate to "The Devastator" ;)
As reference: Wikipedia
However it translates, the French text is okay by me. It's nice that it's just on the sleeve though. Thanks again @bonakaze and @Drum18.

Reactions: bonakaze
The first 3 didn't have any French on the spine so there's my disappointment....
I'm with you... even if French is my birth and everyday language, I don't like having it on steelbooks (or sleeve)... :(
The same with any "foreign" text...

for those not liking that french word on the plastic slip you might be able ot scratch if off ............ if not that house that plastic sleeve elsewhere and just put a plastic sleeve over it ... you wont know the difference then in "spine view" assuming the distaste is how it will look on your rack.

PM me if you need to know where to get the plastic sleeve (like real plastic)

Reactions: unam9 and IRON MAN
@TheJoker I definitely want to collect the entire series of mondo, ever since I started collecting steels a year ago I wanted to do a series. I am so far behind on kimchi, and blufans that it would cost me so much money to buy them all from #1. Then PA came along and I was all over that until they released blue if the warmest color. Then Nova came along but they are pushing out titles way too fast (similar to PA, their series is full slips and steels too). HDzeta is the only series where I have all the steelbooks.

But then once I realized mondo will be releasing a steelbook every month (it appears so) I had to take a step back and come to terms with the fact that it just won't happen financially and it's possible the movies they release in the future I won't like (boyhood for example, reviews look stellar but I don't think I'm interested in the movie..just wanted it for the collection).

I guess the moral of my story is: you should only collect steelbooks of movies you really enjoy, trying to collect for a series is a pain. With that said, I want this Rambo but I'll have to do something with my Boyhood :p

Well, then, maybe you should chop off your boyhood...lol

Having trouble setting up an account on the website, it's not accepting my postcode.
Does FutureShop Canada ship overseas?