May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 26th, 2015
Purchase link: Dredd 3D Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: High gloss with satin finish per @Wreck and could be Region A locked

More PICS HERE
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/06/first-look-exclusive-dredd-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook/

HDN Exclusive Preview Video

DreddMondoSteelBook1.jpg

00full.jpg

00.jpg01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Official announcement by HDN
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/04/14/dredd-3d-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook-announced/

Last edited by a moderator:
and there you have it folks ... the back art has the easter egg in it that it was not included in any mock shots. Didnt want to spoil it either so I waited .... So the back was a bit more then just a target.

Reactions: IRON MAN and spass
and there you have it folks ... the back art has the easter egg in it that it was not included in any mock shots. Didnt want to spoil it either so I waited .... So the back was a bit more then just a target.

Had to go back and look at the photos one more time. Didn't notice the first time. Yep, that's pretty cool!

Reactions: Wreck
What is the meaning of the easter egg ? like the target is killing the girl ? i dont get it ... :dunno:

Why is the disc region a locked :(!! Is there anyway to play these in Europe without buying a region free blu ray player?

It's unusual that region free DVD players were widely available after release through either hardware mods or simple handset hacks but multi-region Blu players don't seem readily available. I picked up an older model Samsung player that I managed to make region free (actually switchable) via an old firmware version from Australia but there are no easier ways.

I think this steelbook is amazing. Just watched the movie for the first time today. Loved it. Sad there won't be a sequel in this world. Hope one day it will happen, similar to Riddick.

Reactions: harry