Release date: July 28th, 2015
Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Notes: Region Free.

f1.png

f2.pngf5.pngf6.pngfg31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
for anyone looking for an extra special edition of this wonderful Mondo steelbook, i need to point you in this direction

And by wonderful i mean it includes a digital copy of the finished documentary (when it's released), your actual name in the credits at the end and the steelbook will be SIGNED by Sam Jones himself!

Limited to 100 units only

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/.../new/#/contribute?perk_amt=45&perk_id=2951849

Just curios, would i get the signed flash steel even if they don´t reach there goal of 10,000GBP??

Just curios, would i get the signed flash steel even if they don´t reach there goal of 10,000GBP??

Usually if a given project on indiegogo/kickstarter doesn't meet its funding goal, no money's taken from your account since they wouldn't have met their goal and thus in theory unable to deliver on the promised "perks".

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp
It's flexible funding which means that if they fall short of the target, whatever funds they have is still put towards the documentary.

So no worries, the signed Steelbook will still happen

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jkington and Asopp
wp_ss_20150703_0001.png

Small update on the Life After Flash campaign, with every signed Mondo Steelbook ordered over the 4th July, you get a free signed poster now

If I had seen the film I'm sure I could come back with something.................. Geoffrey's alive?!?!??!?!?

Oh....hang on a minute....

If I had seen the film I'm sure I could come back with something.................. Geoffrey's alive?!?!??!?!?

Oh....hang on a minute....

one is not amused Lord Mattlington!

ona good note, the Life After Flash indeigogo campaign has SUCCESSFULLY reached it's target!!!

thank you to all that pledged towards it!