Release date: July 28th, 2015
Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Notes: Region Free.

f1.png

f2.pngf5.pngf6.pngfg31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While I have not gotten all the mondos in the collection I think I may go for this one, though this is based on the posters mondo did and there is another one they did that lines up.

I gotta say, as a european steelbook collector, for costs alone I am not a fan of USA getting this releasw while leaving out Canada. Reason being that now I have to join a GB for this singular title and pay shipping + possible import fees while if it was in Canada I could just let my buddy Biscuitnoir buy it for me and combine the shipping of it with the rest of my steel.
In other words due to this singular steel I gotta pay shipping twice.

Still remember the day play.com sent me Flash Gordon steelbook in a mixup for an order and I sent it right back. Nice art but if Target sent me a copy of this in a mixup I might honestly send it back too! :rofl:

Andy allows combined shipping pretty much always ... fyi So in the end I bet you will pay less.

I gotta say, as a european steelbook collector, for costs alone I am not a fan of USA getting this releasw while leaving out Canada. Reason being that now I have to join a GB for this singular title and pay shipping + possible import fees while if it was in Canada I could just let my buddy Biscuitnoir buy it for me and combine the shipping of it with the rest of my steel.

Reactions: apsmith21
Interesting movie choice, but the art is really nice and it's relatively inexpensive (compared to what I was paying for the group buys and factoring the Target Red card discount).

Does Target.com still ship in mailers with no protection? Do they ship differently if you order 1, 2, or 3 movies?

Thx for the Tag @harry :kiss:

I will pass on this title. I love 80s movies but that was not my cup of tea growing up so I dont connect memories with it.
And I must say, I'm still disappointed that it not will be a trilogy like everybody thought. Will see what the next titles are, maybe theres something Im gonna add to the collection.

In the meantime I'm still so freaking excited to receive Rambo, Pan and Dredd :OMG::woot: and two other goodies from the brother in Canada :thumbs: it gets boring but, thank you so much Marc @Drum18
This package will be like Christmas, Easter, Birthday, a Michael Jackson Concert, all the things buddy done in the movie Filth, Freedom on Earth, better Zavvi Packaging, no Custom taxes all together multiply by 10 000² :woot:

Impressive looking Mondo release, really like this artwork, even the disc artwork looks great. This is a cult classic, ok it's dated quite a bit in terms of effects but a very fun movie, one of the few successful comic movies pre cgi era, also the soundtrack is unforgettable featuring Queen, this mondo release is a must buy.

From what I read the US disc features the best movie transfer and has more extras, the UK one has an exclusive commentary and an interview, that's if this release is not different to the current release.

Interesting movie choice, but the art is really nice and it's relatively inexpensive (compared to what I was paying for the group buys and factoring the Target Red card discount).

Does Target.com still ship in mailers with no protection? Do they ship differently if you order 1, 2, or 3 movies?
Generally yes in mailers with no protection. Sometimes they put multiples in a box, other times I've received separate mailers, regardless.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: RekLess

Shipping from Canada to the EU is much more expensive than shipping from the US. Thus the Mondo steels from the US should be less expensive for us.

Best wishes,

Michael

Except exhange rates of the US dollar as opposed to the Canadian dollar is higher.
1 CAD = 0.74 euro
1 USD = 0.92 euro

But isn't the cost to ship 1 steelbook 3 times as more expensive? :p

It's Ok if you don't want to join the USA group buy, request combined shipping and have it shipped in a customs friendly manner. I won't take it personal. ;)

Reactions: IRON MAN