Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Notes: Region Free.

f1.png

f2.pngf5.pngf6.pngfg31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But isn't the cost to ship 1 steelbook 3 times as more expensive? :p

It's Ok if you don't want to join the USA group buy, request combined shipping and have it shipped in a customs friendly manner. I won't take it personal. ;)
Let's see:
According to the group buys that you host, cost of shipping: $13.41 to the UK (I'll assume this holds true for the netherlands where I live as well, as it is for france)
Cost of shipping from canada:
Up to 500 mg:
$22
Up to 1 kg:
$38
I honestly don't know the average weight of a (mondo) steel, so upon second guessing, costs might be about equal after the USD-CAD to euro conversion.

Do get that I'm not angry or anything.
Sure, a bit agitated in the beginning, but I was just speaking my mind and probably some others.

Last but not least, I already have joined your GB's of the steels announced haha.

New hidefninja.com members-if you are in the USA, this can be purchased here. Thanks for supporting the community with your purchases from our links :thumbs:

Haven't decided if I'm gonna order this or not to my knowledge I don't think I've ever seen this, & I hate to spend $27. for it, & hate it. The coverart is quite cool I think though..

for anyone looking for an extra special edition of this wonderful Mondo steelbook, i need to point you in this direction

And by wonderful i mean it includes a digital copy of the finished documentary (when it's released), your actual name in the credits at the end and the steelbook will be SIGNED by Sam Jones himself!

Limited to 100 units only

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/.../new/#/contribute?perk_amt=45&perk_id=2951849

for anyone looking for an extra special edition of this wonderful Mondo steelbook, i need to point you in this direction

And by wonderful i mean it includes a digital copy of the finished documentary (when it's released), your actual name in the credits at the end and the steelbook will be SIGNED by Sam Jones himself!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/.../new/#/contribute?perk_amt=45&perk_id=2951849

That's a pretty cool perk. If I wasn't already in the GB I would have considered it.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/life-after-flash/contributions/new/#/contribute?perk_amt=45&perk_id=2951849

I just came in to post the same thing - Have signed up as well :D

Reactions: Wreck
I'm thinking about backing it, but the signed steelbook will end up costing me about $80 to $90. Still have 3+ weeks to decide.

I'm thinking about backing it, but the signed steelbook will end up costing me about $80 to $90. Still have 3+ weeks to decide.

Would be cautious around release date for the Target listing - they like to play games with availability as it gets closer to release week.