Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
007: Skyfall Foxconnect.com Exclusive Slipcover

EXCLUSIVE SKYFALL BLU-RAY
PACKAGE WITH FOLD-OUT BOOK FLAP.

image001.jpg

Buy HERE

^^^ Nice, its looks glossy! Is that damn UPC code printed on the back EEK! Will that sticker on the front come off without damaging the slip?

Anyone who gets this in hand please post up, Thanks!

Mine came today - I live in NJ. I ordered it on Saturday when the steel sold out from Amazon UK. Of course when it dropped back into stock on Monday, I couldn't resist & put an order in for the steel. At least I'm around people that understand that kind of behavior here....

A little disappointed in the back cover; part of Silva's picture is cut away to reveal the UPC code printed on the case. The fold out is secured with a small velcro dot. Nicely done, not flimsy at all.

The front sticker comes off quite easily. Overall excellent, minor demerit for the back image.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Mine came today - I live in NJ. I ordered it on Saturday when the steel sold out from Amazon UK. Of course when it dropped back into stock on Monday, I couldn't resist & put an order in for the steel. At least I'm around people that understand that kind of behavior here....

More understandable once you get the steel and share your two Valuable Bonds!!

UPC code is from the keepcase. Part of London. I've seen a lot slipcovers where the sticker is removed with no damage at all.

^^^ Ah k just realized from your post its a cut out in the slip.

A little disappointed in the back cover; part of Silva's picture is cut away to reveal the UPC code printed on the case. The fold out is secured with a small velcro dot. Nicely done, not flimsy at all.

The front sticker comes off quite easily. Overall excellent, minor demerit for the back image.

^^^ Thanks for posting Rory. Appreciate it. Looks like a nice slip minus the cut-out for the UPC code like you said. That actually really sucks. But the cover and fold out look amazing.

I thouight a lot of you guys loved stickers cluttering up the artwork.:hilarious:

^^^ LOL. Not me... open all(most) my steels :cool:

@ Bluprint... Thanks for the pics!

I received mine the other day. It looks better than the regular release it would have been better if it had came in a slipcase along with it.

I received my copy today and the slipcover was a bit crushed and dinged up. :(

Did anyone else have this problem?

All the ones for the GB were shipped in a oversized box with some air padding, so they all arrived OK.

Did they send it in an envelope or something?