Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
007: Skyfall Foxconnect.com Exclusive Slipcover

EXCLUSIVE SKYFALL BLU-RAY
PACKAGE WITH FOLD-OUT BOOK FLAP.

image001.jpg

Buy HERE

Does anyone know if this is the only exclusive version of Skyfall in the USA? Are there any other store exclusives?

None that I am aware of. The big two (Target and Best Buy) listed none in their ads. Can't say the same about other stores since I usually don't see ads for them (including Walmart)

Reactions: GVZER and Slim
None that I am aware of. The big two (Target and Best Buy) listed none in their ads. Can't say the same about other stores since I usually don't see ads for them (including Walmart)

As far as packaging yes, if there were one it would have leaked by now with Skyfall being a big release. There could be a bonus disc but nothing I am aware of right now.

Youre not getting this one Dub?

...thought about it for ages but a bit short on funds right now...plus loads of videos games out soon I want to get- 'Tomb Raider', 'God Of War', 'The Last Of Us'....so I went for the regular edition...I know I'll regret it later probably!! :emb:

Any international member that wants a copy and still needs help, let me know and I'll be happy to keep the group buy open as long as there are requesting members.

I've got the first order in, but we can always do another if there are people that would like a copy, so no worries.

Reactions: digitalbabe
^^^ Nice, its looks glossy! Is that damn UPC code printed on the back EEK! Will that sticker on the front come off without damaging the slip?

Anyone who gets this in hand please post up, Thanks!