2015 NBA Playoffs! CHAT HERE

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'm a fan of many players thus many teams but my #1 THE ROCKETS always and forever. I grew up watching MJ and the bulls and the Rockets with Hakeem.

Anyhoo....

Chat!

Tonight the Rockets and Mavs game 2 .... hoping we can get another win.

I like steph curry alot so good to see the Warriors (who I also like .... more so for the fans of their city) do well.

I'm hoping for Rockets in finals if not wouldnt mind seeing Warriors.

I also like Anthony Davis but he needs a better supporting cast. I think he will be something really special here real soon. Gonna keep dominating if he stays healthy.

In the EAST .. I guess I like the Cavs and Bulls.

WHO YOU GOT?

Last edited:
Rockets need to pick it up tonight. Dallas has come out swinging but if the Rockets can pull it within 10 before the half I think they can close it out.

Yeah! Rockets move take the 3-0 lead in the series.
usp-nba_-houston-rockets-at-brooklyn-nets-4_3.jpg

heck yeah ... no team in history has ever won a best of 7 after going 0-3!

So... unless we stink it up epic style ... finally Rockets move past the 1st round of playoffs. bout damn time.

Think you'll want gasol to be missing as rose is heating up at just the wrong time for your boys .
Harden disappointing again,huge momentum either clippers now.
Taking Memphis and Washington tonight

Think you'll want gasol to be missing as rose is heating up at just the wrong time for your boys .
Harden disappointing again,huge momentum either clippers now.
Taking Memphis and Washington tonight
Injuries could be a factor- Gasol included. And remember- Rose is a guy who has a history of getting injured easily. We shall see.
image.jpg

Injuries could be a factor- Gasol included. And remember- Rose is a guy who has a history of getting injured easily. We shall see.
View attachment 159151

Indeed,there's not much between the teams,Kevin loves absence really hurting though,lack of big men in the paint for cavs.I see the winner of this going to the finals,too strong for the other two.
Can't see past Memphis again tonight either,golden state look worn out and it's a physical matchup that doesn't suit them.

Indeed,there's not much between the teams,Kevin loves absence really hurting though,lack of big men in the paint for cavs.I see the winner of this going to the finals,too strong for the other two.
Can't see past Memphis again tonight either,golden state look worn out and it's a physical matchup that doesn't suit them.
This is one of the most evenly matched playoffs (across the board) in a long time. Pretty exciting.
Plus- most of these teams have not won a title in a very long time (or at all).
I could bellyache about Love being out- but I don't- because injuries are a part of Playoff Basketball.
It is part of the whole game. How do you win when that happens? Do you have the smarts and talent to adjust? It's part of the game.
To me, the only real loss for the Cavs last night was not getting home court back.
image.jpg

Reactions: George Pearce