2015 NBA Playoffs! CHAT HERE

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'm a fan of many players thus many teams but my #1 THE ROCKETS always and forever. I grew up watching MJ and the bulls and the Rockets with Hakeem.

Anyhoo....

Chat!

Tonight the Rockets and Mavs game 2 .... hoping we can get another win.

I like steph curry alot so good to see the Warriors (who I also like .... more so for the fans of their city) do well.

I'm hoping for Rockets in finals if not wouldnt mind seeing Warriors.

I also like Anthony Davis but he needs a better supporting cast. I think he will be something really special here real soon. Gonna keep dominating if he stays healthy.

In the EAST .. I guess I like the Cavs and Bulls.

WHO YOU GOT?

Last edited:
The NBA needs to do something about this "hack-a" strategy next year. I get it, make your free throws, but this isn't basketball. It's even helping my team right now but I don't like it. It seems cheap. Maybe after the 10th team foul they make it simply 1 shot and the ball.

Yeah ,that was just ridiculous and if that was the rockets brains trust idea of adjustments after their poor showing in the last game then they need sacking. The rockets have free throw shooters as bad as Jordan as well.

The NBA needs to do something about this "hack-a" strategy next year. I get it, make your free throws, but this isn't basketball. It's even helping my team right now but I don't like it. It seems cheap. Maybe after the 10th team foul they make it simply 1 shot and the ball.
It's a legitimate strategy. It makes for awful viewing. But it is a legitimate strategy.

Reactions: PunkNinja
That's part of the game. Playing basketball is their job they should be ok to good on free throws.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I understand it's strategic but it makes for poor viewing and does the product no favours. In this case Houston have at least two free throw shooters almost as bad as Jordan but you didn't see doc rivers resort to it did you . He concentrated on what his team were good at,not what the other team wasn't.

I've no doubt there will be subtle rule changes implemented in the off season to combat what has fast become a farce.

Man Rockets got pummeled. Sucks to be Rockets fan. I still believe ... simply because it more or less seems like they are playing in a slump ... not their typical game when comparing to this entire past season. Our shooters need to make their 3's. Also missing Patrick Beverly who's D would have been greatly needed.

As for the hackin, I dont mind it due to strategy ... but its more fun when it only happens in 4th quarter and the pressure is on ... not all game long lol. Plus bottom line like Shaq says most the time it doesn't work.

It would be nice if it was some ultimate Mohammed Ali strategy where DeAndre Jordan is so beat down/fatigued he cant play for **** in game 5 but I'm sure that wont be the case. LOL

Man Rockets got pummeled. Sucks to be Rockets fan. I still believe ... simply because it more or less seems like they are playing in a slump ... not their typical game when comparing to this entire past season. Our shooters need to make their 3's. Also missing Patrick Beverly who's D would have been greatly needed.

As for the hackin, I dont mind it due to strategy ... but its more fun when it only happens in 4th quarter and the pressure is on ... not all game long lol. Plus bottom line like Shaq says most the time it doesn't work.

It would be nice if it was some ultimate Mohammed Ali strategy where DeAndre Jordan is so beat down/fatigued he cant play for **** in game 5 but I'm sure that wont be the case. LOL
This is Rockets Rope-a-Dope?!!

It's not over yet for the Rockets. Granted it doesn't look good but....

50246-soooo-youre-telling-me-theres-P7Ga.jpeg

Go Rockets!!
Houstonrockets_logo_old.gif

It's not over yet for the Rockets. Granted it doesn't look good but....

50246-soooo-youre-telling-me-theres-P7Ga.jpeg

Go Rockets!!

They've been very disappointing for me especially harden and Howard,expected much more from them. As wreck says they look to be feeling the effects of a long season but that's no excuse for Howard,he was injured for a large part of it.

I think Howard has been doing great actually. Except for well yesterday....

Brewer, Terry and Ariza need to start hitting their 3s and Harden needs to charge in and either make the lay ups, get to the line, or kick back out to those said players who make the 3. That is what isnt happening....

Reactions: George Pearce
I think Howard has been doing great actually. Except for well yesterday....

Brewer, Terry and Ariza need to start hitting their 3s and Harden needs to charge in and either make the lay ups, get to the line, or kick back out to those said players who make the 3. That is what isnt happening....

Not happening for golden state either wreck,both teams having issues spacing the floor for their shooters.

I watched it happen ... didnt have to work the next day. So awesome. CLUTCH CITY! WE BELIEVE! Some of my fondest childhood memories was attending about 4 play off games during the Championship years in Houston. That comeback was amazing ... I watched the whole game and for some reason I just thought we had a chance the whole time.

Even if we dont get game 7 im glad it went to game 7. But I do have high hopes now :) WE CAN DO THIS!

Reactions: George Pearce