Attachments

• 91zdQ77%2B-rL._SL500_.jpg
    91zdQ77%2B-rL._SL500_.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 207
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has yet to be delivered. Im concerned about damage. Those who had to get in contact did you contact them in English or did you translate to spanish?

I use chrome to translate for me, though amazon sites are usually layed out the same.

http://www.amazon.es/gp/help/customer/display.html

Click "Contactanos" and then select the order and the drop down menu below the order summary should have "contact us in English"

Regretting not ordering this when I had the chance... looks really nice imo. I can't remember if there are any scenes in the film that require subtitles, but does the disc have English subs anyway?

very surprised that since this has been released by both Amazon Spain and Germany as a steel that there isn't a UK version available, can still hope though

Got my copy in the mail yesterday of course in an A1 mailer after they said they would provide better protection. From the surface it appears to be damage free. It looks like a really nice steel.

Reactions: harry
@darczap i received it the same way buddy. Even i told them to provide a better protection. At least i use the gift wrapping and it came in mint condition

@darczap i received it the same way buddy. Even i told them to provide a better protection. At least i use the gift wrapping and it came in mint condition

Did they use any extra protection with the gift wrapping option my friend? Mine has a small tear in the shrink wrapping in the corner but I'm not that concerned with that.

No extra protection. Just the gift wrapping and the A1 mailer. I was lucky to receive it mint but i will not order from them again.

Reactions: darczap