Attachments

• 91zdQ77%2B-rL._SL500_.jpg
    91zdQ77%2B-rL._SL500_.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 207
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered my copy on 2nd July and it's still showing as shipping soon so I sent an email and this is their reply...

Hello

I hope you're doing fine today and receive my warmest regards.

I'm sorry that you didn't receive your order by the estimated delivery date.

So as a customer service agent I'll try my best to help you out with your query using all the tools and capacities within my reach.

Further to your e-mail, I have checked your order and the items 300: El Origen De Un Imperio - Edición Metálica (edición exclusiva Amazon, limitada en unidades) (BD + DVD + Copia Digital) [Blu-ray] and like you said, even though the order has entered its shipping process, it hasn't been dispatched yet.

In order to help you out, I have sent an e-mail to our distribution center to get more details about the dispatch because by today, you should be receiving it, and looks like the product may not be available on stock to send you one, so I will confirm this last detail.

Once we have this information, we will let you know about it through this same method and in case something changes in the delivery, we will let you know that as well.

However, sometimes depending on the high demand of some of our products and the limited availability at a specific time, our website may not be able to update on real-time the availability of the item, giving as a result that it will appear as “Available” being that our stock was already finished minutes before. Please keep in mind that the odds for this to happen are very low.

So basically I ordered while item was in stock according to their site but they may have already sold out before I ordered. Naughty Amazon.

I ordered my copy on 2nd July and it's still showing as shipping soon so I sent an email and this is their reply...
Hello

So as a customer service agent I'll try my best to help you out with your query using all the tools and capacities within my reach.

Further to your e-mail, I have checked your order and the items 300: El Origen De Un Imperio - Edición Metálica (edición exclusiva Amazon, limitada en unidades) (BD + DVD + Copia Digital) [Blu-ray] and like you said, even though the order has entered its shipping process, it hasn't been dispatched yet.

In order to help you out, I have sent an e-mail to our distribution center to get more details about the dispatch because by today, you should be receiving it, and looks like the product may not be available on stock to send you one, so I will confirm this last detail.

Once we have this information, we will let you know about it through this same method and in case something changes in the delivery, we will let you know that as well.

However, sometimes depending on the high demand of some of our products and the limited availability at a specific time, our website may not be able to update on real-time the availability of the item, giving as a result that it will appear as “Available” being that our stock was already finished minutes before. Please keep in mind that the odds for this to happen are very low.

So basically I ordered while item was in stock according to their site but they may have already sold out before I ordered. Naughty Amazon.

I had same problem and mine was finally shipped this morning. My order was placed on June 17th and I never contacted anyone...

I'm scared for its arrival now that I am seeing they come in the A1 mailers without the awesome Zavvi bubble-wrap :ohno:

Hello

Oh wow, that's not good I hope you get your copy!

Depending on if it was local (e.g. actually in Spain) or foreign (Indian) support staff that replied, that may simply be wrong.

I often find the foreign support staff aren't able to do much to properly check the status of an order whereas the local can often do much more to find out exactly what is happening.

It might be worth trying to talk to someone via live chat and ask when it'll be shipped that way too - like you I ordered on 2nd July, and did that this morning (I spoke with a friendly Spanish guy called Gonzalo) asking for an update saying surely it won't make it to me by the 10th as it hasn't been dispatched yet and they upgraded my delivery to express free of charge, it was dispatched via UPS earlier.

I asked the same thing via email yesterday and simply got a response (from foreign support staff) that they checked and it had already entered the dispatch process (which I already knew, as the status had been Preparando el envío - preparing shipment - for about 4 days).

Morale of the story is... not all Amazon support staff are equal.

Last edited:
My copy took almost a week to get DESPATCHED, was due to arrive today and has failed to do so. No wonder Spain's economy is in the sh1tter.
When did it actually get dispatched? Because after dispatch it should take 3-5 working days to arrive, assuming you opted for standard delivery rather than express.

Arrived today in an A1 packet complete with a minor dent :(

Hopefully that's the only damage, but I won't be sure until I get home this evening and open it.

IMG_1392_sm.jpg

Arrived today in an A1 packet complete with a minor dent :(

Hopefully that's the only damage, but I won't be sure until I get home this evening and open it.

IMG_1392_sm.jpg

I'd be pissed if mine arrived looking like that. That's also one of the hardest places in which to make a repair. A fair sized ding on the front or back plates I can fix, but edges are a bugger to mend.

I'd be pissed if mine arrived looking like that. That's also one of the hardest places in which to make a repair. A fair sized ding on the front or back plates I can fix, but edges are a bugger to mend.
Yeah, I got home and found a couple of bigger dents in the back too :(, so got on to Amazon about it.

As it was a limited edition and have no stock left they couldn't replace it and at first offered me a 15% refund, or for me to send it back (at my initial expense) and then they'd refund that and postage if I sent a receipt.

I said I'd have to think about it and find out how much postage would be tomorrow, they then said if I decided now they'd give me a 5 EUR voucher off my next order too... as I was about to say okay then, they said actually there's another option, you can keep it as an exception and I can give you a full refund. :LOL:

I've now put the digital copy sticker over the front dent on the Steelbook wraps I keep them in which covers up most of that, and I'll leave the J-Card on to cover up the back ones, I can live with that considering it's now free. :p

Mine arrived with a dent on the front bottom edge. They've refunded me in full and told me to keep it but it's totally unacceptable to send Steelbooks overseas in these stupid A1 paper envelopes. I thought Amazon were better than this.

Reactions: wjasoncul