300: Rise of an Empire - In theaters March 7, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
The story, based on Frank Miller's Xerxes graphic novel, follows the Persian king's struggle to become a god, as well as his battles with Greek warlord Themistocles (Stapleton) and goddess Artemesia (Eva Green).
With: Eva Green, Rodrigo Santoro and more... (NOT Gerard Butler)

Trailer:

Attachments

• 52802L.jpg
    52802L.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 214
  • 300%20rise%20of%20an%20empire%20first%20poster.jpg
    300%20rise%20of%20an%20empire%20first%20poster.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 287
  • BMhB9YxCQAAQVwM.jpg
    BMhB9YxCQAAQVwM.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 314
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the time came and went for a proper sequel, seems they waited to long for this movie. Will people still want to go out and watch this or wait till it hits blu ray/DVD or just pirate it.

I think the time came and went for a proper sequel, seems they waited to long for this movie. Will people still want to go out and watch this or wait till it hits blu ray/DVD or just pirate it.

I know what you're saying Ocielz. This should of been released sooner! 2010-2012 maybe... but oh well. I'm seeing it no matter what, and I'll be buying it on Blu-Ray :thumbs:

300: Rise of an Empire Reveals Mondo Poster! :LOL:

300-_Rise_of_an_Empire_MONDO_Poster.jpg

:movie:

Reactions: ocielz
300: Rise of an Empire - NEW Behind the Scenes! :scat:

Warner Bros. Pictures has brought online a new featurette that takes you behind the scenes of their upcoming 300: Rise of an Empire, opening in 3D, 2D and IMAX theaters on March 7, 2014.

300: Rise of an Empie - Extended TV Spot [HD]

Just one more DAMN week! :LOL:

Just got back from watching this.........this just my opinion (in fact a few others in the theatre as well)

What a stinking pile of horse ****! Casting was terrible apart from Eva Green, who had her moments. The blood effects became really annoying as you could see they were simply there for the 3D version of the movie. Not a scratch on 300,Couldn't wait for it to finish :sleep:.

Reactions: ocielz
Just got back from watching this.........this just my opinion (in fact a few others in the theatre as well)

What a stinking pile of horse ****! Casting was terrible apart from Eva Green, who had her moments. The blood effects became really annoying as you could see they were simply there for the 3D version of the movie. Not a scratch on 300,Couldn't wait for it to finish :sleep:.

Might wait on seeing it till it comes out on blu-ray then. I hate paying for an expensive ticket to see a movie I don't end up liking.

WHAT! Thats crazy! EEK! I just got back from seeing this... I thought it was FU**ING AWESOME! Eva Green is EPIC in this :LOL:, a true bad ass! I'm in love! :drool: I'm definitely gonna see it again in the theater, but at the IMAX this time! I have to see Eva on the big screen! :boobies: :naughty:

WHAT! Thats crazy! EEK! I just got back from seeing this... I thought it was FU**ING AWESOME! Eva Green is EPIC in this :LOL:, a true bad ass! I'm in love! :drool: I'm definitely gonna see it again in the theater, but at the IMAX this time! I have to see Eva on the big screen! :boobies: :naughty:

Went to see this over the weekend and I thought it was better than most sequels, but it still fell short of 300, and Eva definitely stole most of the scenes that she was in. :drool: All in all, I wouldn't mind watching it again. I'd give it a 6/10.

Sullivan Stapleton Hints at 300: Rise of an Empire Sequel!!! :LOL:

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/meet-300-hero-sullivan-stapleton-is-he-hollywoods-next-leading-man/

Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures' long-awaited sequel 300: Rise of an Empire debuted this past weekend and has already grossed over $140 million at the global box office, despite opening seven years since the original film's release. Though there's been no official word on the matter from the studio, star Sullivan Stapleton says there's plenty of room for another sequel should they decide to move forward.

"As for the sequel, it’s a huge story," he said in an interview with Deadline. "And those battles between the Greeks and Persians went on for years and years. I hope to God we do another sequel. If we don’t, hopefully they put me in another film."

Bring on the sequel! :scat: But sooner than 7 years!

Reactions: Troll2Fan
I just came from the cinema and i have to say for a sequel they did a pretty good job.:scat: Its not awesome like the first one but great action and Eva Green was perfect.:drool:
I wish Themistoklis was badass like Leonidas but he was o.k

Well it was great movie for a sequel and i had fun

Next movie is Noah and Captain America :scat:

Reactions: Troll2Fan