A Clockwork Orange (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #32) [Czech Republic]

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Release date: July 7, 2023
Purchase links: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1699
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

1674587173477.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why nobody seems to care about this getting released/postponed/cancelled.....have people really accepted the bad communication and constant delays? I mean, if you can't even get answers anymore people must've given up a bit.
At least we'll still get automated E-Mails about this and Shawshank that never say anything substantially :stop:
theres nothing you can really do about it and theyd just tell you the usual stuff (full slip had to be reprinted, licensing issues, etc).. best just not to think and worry about it (too much).. as unsatisfactory as that might be

Do we know have any idea what's going on with this release? I've received multiple emails the past month and a half from FilmArena saying my direct order has updated, but I see no actual changes or shipping info lol

I’m assuming it’s been delayed but I can’t get a reply back from their email support to confirm.

Do we know have any idea what's going on with this release? I've received multiple emails the past month and a half from FilmArena saying my direct order has updated, but I see no actual changes or shipping info lol

I’m assuming it’s been delayed but I can’t get a reply back from their email support to confirm.
Same, and same, just with Shawshank Redemption instead. Grr

• Wow
Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
It's a miracle it's being released at all tbh. Best not to grumble.
You're right! What was I thinking when I had expectations when buying this over 2 years ago, based on info which was not correct apparently. Crazy, silly customer I am... IMO I have every right to grumble at this stage. But nice you got you single edition copy, which may have been compiled with the money all us Maniac Box buyers handed in when pre-ordering :)

Just being sarcastic, it's not a personal attack ;)