A Star is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 25) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 23, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip 4K, Lenticular Slip A, Lenticular Slip B - Preorder on July 12th 8PM (HKT, UTC+8), Local Time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip A), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip B)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #025 <A STAR IS BORN> STEELBOOK (Extended Edition)
- Numbered, 1-800
(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea)
- Character Cards (7ea)
- Envelope with Spot Gloss

- Tip-on with Product Specification

SteelBook:
A Star is Born_steelbook.jpg

One Click:
A Star is Born_one click_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_one click_front.jpg A Star is Born_one click_back.jpg

Full Slip 4K:
A Star is Born_full slip_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_full slip_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip A:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip B:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, dunno if this might cheer you up but I've ordered directly from Manta and I've yet to receive it (seems like it landed in Italy but it's stuck by the customs. I just hope I won't have to pay fees and such) ;)

Feels like a long time ago I got my mediocre FS :bored: Surprised/sorry to hear GB folks are still waiting :bag:
This is the FS I have been most looking forward too. If it is mediocre, please lie

Full slip has grown on me a lot. Yeah it should of been spot glossed too but it’s still classy and a crisp image

Reactions: jasong
It’s funny how people are allowed to ask about an update on this site without getting blocked. I questioned about an update on another site and now I have been banned so have no I idea if I have now been robbed of the money I spent
that's ridiculous!
you can ask everything here ...dont worry ...this is the best community

...and now, let me press the ban button :naughty: :D fun aide. maybe you should contact Paypal and get your money back.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
You might want to check it again because my status finally changed yesterday. I had the same status as you before
Thank you! - The same with my package, it's finally in the country and should be delivered tomorrow. Of course at a time when I'm not at home, but one more day until I can claim it doesn't make much of difference now anymore. ;-)

Reactions: SourceD