Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Have we ever had to wait this long for tracking numbers for Aniv’s Manta GBs? Supposedly we should’ve had them middle to late last week. The silence is concerning

Nothing to do but wait I guess

• Thanks
Reactions: kingkarl1967
I’m happy that we have finally all got our tracking, but am a little disappointed that they have only been sent according to my tracking. Why have the GB copies been delayed so long? We paid for shipping about a week and half ago, not on to be honest when others are already receiving there’s. It’s crazy.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
I’m happy that we have finally all got our tracking, but am a little disappointed that they have only been sent according to my tracking. Why have the GB copies been delayed so long? We paid for shipping about a week and half ago, not on to be honest when others are already receiving there’s. It’s crazy.
as long as you get your copies in mint condition, you shouldnt care about the delay

Got my lenti B, bought direct, really like it, I think good depth, complements all my other versions, but that full slip and other lenti look very nice too, from the Manta's I've bought, never been disappointed.

DAMN! My Fullslip arrived and the steel itself is f***ing awesome :OMG::drool: Details and contrast in hands are great!! :)
Definitely the best Steelbook I have seen in 2017:notworthy:

Fullslip is okay, but the front looks very matte because of the holofoil. Would have been better with just gloss like the backside. All in all still good, though.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Congratulations! It's a stunner indeed.
Could you please check your Full Slip for this?

I think I spotted it on one other copy, too. Makes me think it's intentional. But with only a few pictures available at the moment, I'm not certain yet.

Thanks in advance.

Sure Joh! :)
I dont know what you mean exactly, but I took some pics of my copy so you can compare. The dots are part of the debossing :)
Couldnt find the line in your picture on mine.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: CleverLoginName