The Alien series:
Alien || Aliens || Alien 3 || Alien: Resurrection

aliens.jpg

aliensflat.jpg

aliensinside.jpg

aliensback.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is it just Aliens or the complete quadrilogy as individuals
hopefully if its a new fox wave the Abyss and Speed are released, and purely cause it's a bit cheesy but good Broken Arrow also

Yeah, we take every opportunity to pass on info on the most discussed and voted on, as we want to see them, too. The studio makes the final call on what they want to release. Since HDN gives feedback via it's community sometimes we are sent titles under consideration as has always been the case for a variety of retailers.

For this this thread, the discussion happens to be focusing on this title. Hopefully as more and more titles are discussed they will be open to other titles. :scat:

Well thanxs 4 passing on our suggestions at least :) - even if they are all probably ignored lol

This kinda thing does however really make me appreciate curve balls like Entertainment Stores awesome Forbidden Planet steel ....i wld of nevr thought of that but if came out superb ..hopefully a few more viable fresh ideas will get turned into quality steels in 2014 :thumbs:

I really like the play.com Anthology Steelbook. But I always like to have single Steelbooks of films from a series as well so this would be a terrific addition and much cooler than the really not so impressive German release.

Looks nice but gonna pass. Happy enough with the anthology set I paid $30 for. Individual sets would cost at least double that or more depending on retailer. Not worth it to me.

What about if it was lenticular or are those for German Steelbooks only?

I really like the art on the back...only the credits should be removed

Why? They aren't intrusive and the chances of them being removed are almost zero anyway.