Amazon (Non-US) - Retailer Thread [Multiple]

amazonlogo.jpg

Feel free to discuss any service, shipping and other matters related to the international (non-US) Amazon sites here. Share feedback, discuss packaging, etc.

Contact links for...

Amazon France for 2. Sélectionnez un problème select the Contact Us in English option from the dropdown list.
Amazon Germany for 2. Bitte wählen Sie ein Thema select the Write to us in English option from the dropdown list.
Amazon Spain for 2. Selecciona un problema select the Would you like some help in English? option from the dropdown list.
Amazon Italy for 2. Seleziona un argomento select the Email Us in English option from the dropdown list.

ORIGINALY reported by Buffalo MX

Hey guys! Wanted to share this with my fellow US & Canada members.

I suppose some of our European members can benefit from this as well.

I think this is very news worthy for all us steelbook collectors, so it deserves it's own thread for now. :scat:

I just got an order in from amazon.de and I was very surprised at the SIZE
of the box that appeared, just for 6 steelbooks. Well, it appears that for any
NEW release, that they haven't packaged up yet or a catalog release that might be on backorder (like my order of Judge Dredd was), they have a new box. EEK! :oohyeah:

We all remember that the package had been improved recently to bubble wrap inside a foldover box. :movie:

Well, now there is a new box, frustration free packaging, SPECIFICALLY labeled for steelbooks / metal packaging. :drool:

Pics below of the box, before opening and then after I opened it.
105_3955.jpg

105_3956.jpg

105_3957.jpg

105_3958.jpg

105_3959.jpg

105_3960.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Anyone know the best way to deal with Amazon Italy customer service?
They've not issued me a refund, after 14 days they requested I contact them.

The chat bot is useless and pushed me to their contact phone. Trouble is, the automated agent is Italian language, so I can't get past it to a real person. I don't know how to get my refund.

Anyone found themselves in the same situation and know some secrets I don't?
On the main page, scroll to the very bottom, and click 'Servizio Clienti'

On the next page click the button that says 'Ottieni assistenza su un altro problema'

That'll reveal more options, and you can click 'Altro e English'

That'll take you to a new page, and one of the options is 'Don't Speak Italian, Get help in English'

From there there's a few more clicks but it's very obvious, and you'll get to a place where you can send them an email in english