Apocalypse Now: Special Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 10th, 2015
Purchase link: Apocalypse Now: Special Edition (live)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Three disc edition – includes Apocalypse Now, Apocalypse Now Redux and Heart Of Darkness documentary.

11146757-7504309339413459.jpg

11146757-9214309339384422.jpg

11146757-4764309339379136.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... If this is just the black one with Marlon Brando on the front I don't think I'll be investing in it as I already have the 3-disc special edition digipak type thing.

I watched this and I was moved .... I went from the loving room to the kitchen to make a cuppa then it moved me to eject it and throw it as a small boy going past on his skate board
It just didn't do it for me same as godfather

Aaah yes, Zavvi just can't help themselves can they. About to butcher yet.. another great release.

Would it be optimistic of us to expect all 3 discs from the 2011 Optimum/StudioCanal digipack edition?

Original version?
Redux version?
Hearts of Darkness?
All extras?

Do you care to care enough Zavvi?

Last edited:
I like this film
I wonder though how many Discs will be in this steelbook

I already of the nice 3 disc collectors edition with booklet and other extras

The steelboook I will wait to see in hand before I decide

What is so "special" about it? I'm guessing it will be the same discs as previously released(?!) I have the digipak, one of my favourite digipaks too, that I got for £7 years ago now... I won't be double-dipping on a 7/10 movie

One of the few films in history that dripped with atmosphere even before HD. Have the digipack (that this art is taken from) but this is a film that's almost as important as its subject matter - must buy for me.