Apocalypse Now: Special Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 10th, 2015
Purchase link: Apocalypse Now: Special Edition (live)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Three disc edition – includes Apocalypse Now, Apocalypse Now Redux and Heart Of Darkness documentary.

11146757-7504309339413459.jpg

11146757-9214309339384422.jpg

11146757-4764309339379136.jpg

Last edited:
Glossy blood red and black looks stunning ,if only they'd embossed the writing would have killed it.
still have to get it eventually.
Great pictures again.
always nice when the actual steel outshines the place holder mock up ,usually other way round

sucks the scratches and damages some people are having ,personally dont think vast majority anything to do with those zavvi , amazon large envelopes
received god knows how many and been lucky i guess no issues.
Think most of it is before they actually out for delivery ,damage is there before been put in the envelopes.
Production line workers same thing over and over again all day which puts people into daydreaming trance like state and don't even notice or probably care about these things

Last edited:
Other than it being a great looking steelbook is there anything on the discs that makes this a worthwhile buy considering I already own the 3 disk collecter's edition blu-ray?

Bit the bullet on this for £8.99 (with code) and it's well worth it. I've got the digipack already but when has that ever stopped me buying the same thing again as a steelbook? Anyway, it arrived today and it's a beaut so get it while you still can!

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Anyone out there selling a copy of this please? I have the Italian steel book from years ago but my brother has asked me for this one for Christmas.
Thanks in advance.
Dan.