Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 69) [Hong Kong]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: May 3, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on March 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AQM2_packshot_BOX_v2_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_FS_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AQM2_SB_front_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will skip the one click, dont have that much space left on display. Will sell the single lenticular or fullslip from the first movie and replace it for the double lenti A. Money saved, space saved, and movie added in the box. Seems the best solution

That said i think Double lenti A looks the best artwork wise

Reactions: MM3 and Lenny Nero
Is it me or are the prices showing in pound sterling now? (U.K. folk)

Edit: oh ok it changes back to dollar in checkout

Reactions: Blazerfires
Did for me too on the listings, not at checkout though. You using chrome too? Maybe some auto conversion methodology for non US buyers.
Edited my post. Went back in checkout. Now they show as dollar on the site.

All good. Went for DL-A

I also don’t mind the FS now. And own the Manta DL & FS for the first film so I may pick that up at a later date on the bay. I oddly enjoyed this film and much more than the first

Reactions: samdavies
Edited my post. Went back in checkout. Now they show as dollar on the site.

All good. Went for DL-A

I also don’t mind the FS now. And own the Manta DL & FS for the first film so I may pick that up at a later date on the bay. I oddly enjoyed this film and much more than the first
Yeah it's normal for me now too. I grabbed both lentis, can't decide. Think I want B, but A is safer. I enjoyed the film too tbh. Probably ore than the first as well.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah it's normal for me now too. I grabbed both lentis, can't decide. Think I want B, but A is safer. I enjoyed the film too tbh. Probably ore than the first as well.
It’s weird because this final and end wave I’ve enjoyed. And they were the ones I was looking least forward too bar flash because of Keaton. Ended up f**king loving that weird film and enjoying the rest. Probably because all hopes and anticipation was on zero but still. And I hate the first Aquaman, visually stunning but a terrible film imo. So for me to enjoy this it says a lot. Was far from perfect but liked it a hell of a lot more than I thought I would

Reactions: milky