Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: December 3rd, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $34.99
ORDER: Amazon

71-RudvX+BL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to see that Warner's giving Ben Affleck the same treatment that they gave him before with THE TOWN. I'm hoping that Best Buy follows suit from last time and releases an ARGO Digibook.

Reactions: MK50 and Bluprint
It's nice to see that Warner's giving Ben Affleck the same treatment that they gave him before with THE TOWN. I'm hoping that Best Buy follows suit from last time and releases an ARGO Digibook.

That would be the move too. I have The Town Digibook so the Argo Digibook maybe even more choice!

Awesome goodies but the art work is lame. Almost like the The Town UCE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome goodies but the art work is lame. Almost like the The Town UCE.

the-town-ultimate-collectors-edition-blu-ray-set-600x450.jpg

I think that's what they were going for; to make them both match. It's unfortunate that Gone Baby Gone wasn't released by Warner. Would've been nice to have had it match, too.

I'd prefer the Digibook. Takes up less shelf-space and I really don't need all the little trinkets(though that Argo re-creation poster looks SICK).

^^^ This! I stopped buying special editions with bulky additions (often useless filler stuff to compliment maybe 1 nice extra) simply because I have no where to put them! No point in buying a special edition and then never looking at it or displaying it and just hiding it on a closet shelf somewhere.