Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 15, 2017
Purchase link: Assassin's Creed (live)
Price: £24.99

C1_E6y5_NWIAA1bn_A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^I read somewhere that this is the first of three ASSASSIN'S CREED films and that Michael Fassbender is on board for all three.
There is no way the studio would green light 2 more movies when the first one did not make enough money. Sure, Fassbender might be on board but the studio need to give the 'go ahead' first. If this movie ends up making money on home video sales then a direct to video or may be a 'Netflix' movie type is possible.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast and harry
Updated artwork for the steelbook for France leading to the possibility of the same design internationally:-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoping they keep the "leap of faith" image inside, even on the horizontal, and would have preferred a vertical image as I feel it looks more dramatic from that position:-
Assassins-Creed-Film-Wallpapers-770x433.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back artwork for a white steelbook could be this or similar:-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However. I do still quite like the OP mock-up based on the original promo poster:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MerlinT
Update on the 2 ASSASSIN'S CREED steelbooks:-
1) Blue steelbook will be the international AC steelbook
upload_2017-1-17_23-16-18.png

2) White steelbook will be exclusive to France where there will be 2 AC steelbooks
upload_2017-1-17_23-17-9.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Pics of the steelbook for France available (International same as ours).
The finish looks matte to me with spot-gloss to the title, to Aguilar and to the cathedral spire (reportedly).

Looking at the in-hand pics maybe a bit on the dull side but definitely wonderfully panoramic and detailed artwork.

Looks less dull in this short unboxing . . . the front at least . . . and if I was to hazard a guess about the finish I'd say that the front is zero and the back is matte:-

Better pics of the same steelbook from Japan:-
DL3z3ZRUIAAi5D_.jpg:large

DL3z3ZJUMAA9mWF.jpg:large

Last edited: