Assassin's Creed III (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
EDIT: Looks like this will be a North American release and not a Future Shop exclusive as previously thought

- G1 Only
- NO Discs, Steelbook is empty
- Given with pre-orders IN STORE ONLY, website pre-orders will NOT get the steelbook (confirmed at FS & BB, unsure about EB)

Future Shop pre-order: Assassin's Creed III PS3

EB Games pre-order: Assassin's Creed III

Best Buy Canada pre-order: Assassin's Creed III

Steelbook appears to be the same one as the USA release.

ass3steel-01.jpg

ass3steel-02.jpg

Thanks to Leshita for the pictures!

Attachments

• assassins creed 3.jpg
    assassins creed 3.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
I still have yet to finish AC2 (just started playing it on monday after being in the backlog). The Ancient china version would be cool, but think about the current story line: All of the Assassins have been ancestors of Desmond's so i dont really see how they could go to ancient china, maybe through a different character once Desmond's story is done?

Yup, definitely need to have a new present day character for the Chinese lineage to work. I heard that AC3 might also be a brand new character though that is not blood linked to Desmond, but we will have to wait until the full reveal to see if that has any truth or not.

Assassin's Creed III Steelbook (X360 / PS3 USA G1)

2it4p5.jpg

20qm3aa.jpg

I hope this is a new trend with Gamestop.

Starting Monday March 5th, 2012 you can pre-order Assassin's Creed III at Gamestop and receive the G1 size steelbook. I'm guessing this is the exact same as the one Futureshop is getting but finally the USA gets in on the action!

There are no direct links to pre-order yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The front is the same as the "leaked" image earlier this week and the back has him with his back turned and a hatchet a pistol and the american flag. It also has inside cover art with the American flag image expanding over both sides.

Definitely like that artwork, but man I wish it was G2 sized.

We all do my friend, but trust me, once you start collecting the videogames steels, you have to make peace with the G1 ones because 4 out of 5 of them are released in G1 size.

And to quote someone I don't remember "that's just more steelbook awesomeness to love" :joy:

Update #2, the steelbooks have re-appeared in inventory and are on their way to the individual stores! Each store will receive either 25 copies (most common), 50 copies (some stores) or 75 copies (few stores)

These also appear to be in-store ONLY as the website has no steelbooks being delivered to its warehouse

I don't know yet if it will be the same steel as Gamestop USA is getting, but it is likely

Reactions: Leshita
Update #2, the steelbooks have re-appeared in inventory and are on their way to the individual stores! Each store will receive either 25 copies (most common), 50 copies (some stores) or 75 copies (few stores)

These also appear to be in-store ONLY as the website has no steelbooks being delivered to its warehouse

I don't know yet if it will be the same steel as Gamestop USA is getting, but it is likely

Gamestop in the US is getting one too?!?!?:oohyeah:
although i do hate gamestop this one time im going to make an exception.

There are so many releases of assassin's cread, i cannot catch up, didn't even play assassin's creed revelation and brotherhoods. But this one looks is going to be in Paris, i can't miss it. Do you think it is a must to play the other 2 assassin's creed revelation and brotherhoods before the third?

Heres some pics of the Best Buy version that SolidSeminole posted over on CAG.

photobucket-3115-1330739982238.jpg

photobucket-3889-1330739953101.jpg

This one is definetly not going to be in Paris judging from the steel. And other cover art from the game thats been posted.